David Moyes 'facing United player revolt'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Moyes 'facing United player revolt'

David Moyes is facing a mutiny among his Manchester United squad with the players increasingly at odds with their manager over his tactics and training methods, according to the Daily Telegraph.

United's owners, the Glazer family, have continued to offer their backing to Moyes despite the dismal 3-0 derby humiliation at the hands of Manchester City at Old Trafford.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/17...revolt?cc=5901
    Last edited by Karl; March 27, 2014, 06:16 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

United are like a broken heavyweight at the moment, stumbling around trying to land a few last blows before being beaten down again. They are almost out for the count. It seems a fluke that there is even a flicker of interest left as the season enters April. Bayern Munich, their forthcoming opponents in the Champions League, were crowned Bundesliga champions on Tuesday. That flicker will be extinguished soon.
    http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/manche...d/4640?cc=5901
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Again?
      ...or is this a new revolt?

btw -You forgot:
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Third Party Article Posting
      Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:00:19 +0000
      From: webmaster@reggaeboyzsc.com <webmaster@reggaeboyzsc.com>
      To: Lazie

Dear RBSC Forumites:
      Recently we have received a number of complaints from websites regarding the use of their articles on our forum. Requests have been made to remove such articles which the owners have claimed are infringing on their copyrights, as a result of the reposing their articles without permission. Most notably, we have had a case of a cease and desist order from a well known and well read Jamaican publication website regarding our use of their articles.

With this in mind and considering the legal ramifications that could result from ignoring these requests, the RBSC will be changing the policy on how third party articles are posted on the forum with immediate effect.

If you choose to post a third party article, please do so in the following manner. Paste the title and an introduction to the article (a short paragraph or two at most) and a link to the original article on the copyright owner's website. This is usually acceptable by most copyright owners and could be taken to be in line with the “Fair Use Rule”, for when using of copyrighted material can be considered acceptable. There could be some copyright owners who may still find this approach not to their liking.

The RBSC does not have the resources to continually monitor every posting on the forum to ensure compliance. Please be advised that in situations where we receive a complaint that an article that has been posted violates the rights of the copyright holder, the offending article will be deleted immediately. Users who choose to ignore this request and continue to post full articles will have their post containing full articles deleted by the forum moderators as they come across them.

Please be mindful of the situation and its potential for this to be a problem for us as a community. Your cooperation in this regard would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Admin
      Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club (RBSC)
      Please make the necessary adjustments in your lead post?
      Thanks.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Again?
        ...or is this a new revolt?

btw -You forgot:

Please make the necessary adjustments in your lead post?
        Thanks.
        Sincere apologies. I have been following the rules, I guess I got anxious that Moyes may be out before April 1st.

Anyway, the time to edit the post has passed. (Hope Mosiah nuh see cause dem man deh well waan ban me fi question him religious order)
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Forum Nazi.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Sincere apologies. I have been following the rules, I guess I got anxious that Moyes may be out before April 1st.
            Why not resign yourself to the Moyes era

Anyway, the time to edit the post has passed. (Hope Mosiah nuh see cause dem man deh well waan ban me fi question him religious order)
            OK!
            I'll fix it for you.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X