"That's all I have to say about that".
    --Forrest Gump
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    "That's all I have to say about that".
    --Forrest Gump
    Is that as told by Crystal Ball?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

er.. no ... that would be as told by the BPL schedule!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        er.. no ... that would be as told by the BPL schedule!
        Then why not,
        Arsenal next!

...but
        Arsenal NEXT!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It's a big deal to him I guess!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We know what he means... him and Cruftygyal predicting defeat for your Gummers!
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              We know what he means... him and Cruftygyal predicting defeat for your Gummers!
              Have to admit that the way My Gunners have performed against the Top 3 commonsense would suggest another pitiful effort ...but it is Master Teacher Arsene Wenger at the helm. Therefore after 3 routs surely The Master Teacher shall make adjustments and there shall be no 4th?

Comment

Working...
              X