Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ! Million Forum dollars to anyone who guess

Who said this and the date of post:

"I think thats been the popular sentiment since he left except when K.D was in charge, the youth coach has put immense pressure on himself come next season as it was with Hodgson before him, when christmas/newyears comes and we arent in the top 4 , he will be sacked , cant see him doing it even if Saurez stays which I doubt.

Dis bredda is at KDs stage in the league as last season and

1) No saurez suspended for 8 games, like K.D

2) No cup titles ,like K.D

Yet the liverpool media wants us to believe we are making progress , christmas cant come too soon."
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

....or this:

Originally posted by ;417906
    Yuh nuh think yuh put yuh foot inna yuh mouth ?
    BTW a cup finals does mean something especially if its 2.Talk to me if Wigan are in the finals.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh nuh ave nutting fi duh , how is midtable ,di CL xist a lick yuh.I expect Brick & H.L to join the 5th columnist wagon after dis weekend.I see Lazie and Gamma are on the wagon...you build it , paul steer it and everyone else is on it for the ride.

X..back broooad.

Kisssssteeeeeetttthhh.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Cho unuh a tek too long fi ansa......mek me give unuh a hint:

Comment

Another gem:

Originally posted by ;382911
          This show being liverpool is such a turnoff,its a 1000 reasons why its not pool and why one should never be pool.

Comment

Ruff season huh...wait till the next ..lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by ;382283
              Jangle is the happiest man in the room, this is where he wanted us to be , you should have seen him when Hodgson got the job, yuh eva see big man puppa lick and when dis bredda come in, im belly pop , boss im a beg mi fi come on and big up liverpool im say im nuh get di vibes from mi again , granted "this is where we should be " quote Jangle , he sees us creeping for the next 4 years and believes that we will never financially compete with Man U , its all a smoke screen by FSG to collect revenue.

Believing in Jangle...lol ..aaah sahh yuh nuh know di devil behind the P.C.
              I'm just raiding the forum's Treasure trove.

Comment

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group, such as a nation or a besieged city, from within. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.

Fifth column

Comment

Originally posted by ;388147
                  Dis bredda B.R is a youth coach, we played wide open ball, no tactical awareness , we lost 3-1.

Bottom out mi say.
                  It's like fishing in a barrel to rhatid!!

Comment

Originally posted by ;392458
                    In time you will admit he is a youth coach , he doesn't have any clue how to control a game , I mean slow it down and then build it up, there is nothing deceptive tactically in his game its wide open literally to attack and counter attack , he reminds me of Wenger! but more naïve !

This man is an embarrassement for a Liverpool coach.I hear no out cry over his bad buys , or decision to keep them i.e Joe Cole and Boroni ? playing Henderson & Dowing in defence ..haaaaahhaaa ,is this his tacical level, a free pass in the press !....It will only get harder for him, next season he is gone.
                    Who the hell was this genius posting all these gems?

Comment

Jangle... Sorry to wake u up,he has grown to a decent standard Yuh see what constructive criticism can do.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Jangle... Sorry to wake u up,he has grown to a decent standard Yuh see what constructive criticism can do.
                        Mitt Romney can hold a candle to yuh bwoy!!!!! Yuh good!!!!

Comment

he said "constructive" criticism?????!!! look like him neva read him post dem...a bay tear down business.

him cold blooded baba....mi fraid!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            It's like fishing in a barrel to rhatid!!
                            I am glad you are digging these posts up, and Xposing the traitor. The funny part is that he is calling other people FIFTH COLUMNIST when the record is DIRECTLY SHOWING him to be the one undermining the club, not only from WITHIN (5th Column style) but him directly JUMP SHIP TOO!!! Some people have no shame. So I will answer your question - AND U BETTA GIMMI MI MILLION DALLA! - the correct answer is:
                            XLAX!! I WIN! I WIN! I'M RICH!!!!
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Forum dollars... worse exchange rate, much worse, than the JA $
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X