RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonder how Arsenal fans feel about this. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder how Arsenal fans feel about this. . .

Robbie Savage on Arsenal: Arsene Wenger MUST go if the Gunners don't lift the FA Cup
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

numb ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

All I can say is that "they" have really frigged up football. The concept floated by Savage would make sense in another era. In today's football, silverware is not what it used to be...too easy for multi-billionaires to buy.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I can understand this stance.
        ...and would not be kicking and screaming if Wenger goes.

However there are only a few managers who can be considered a good replacement.

In England's EPL after Wenger, Martinez is the best manager out there followed closely by 'The Youth Coach'.

The current ManCity coach is somewhere about 5th or 6th in-line...just behind Jose Mourinho.

Pellegrini and Mourinho have soft coaching jobs...they have the quality players to mold. Martinez in particular has players faaaaaaaaaar inferior in quality to those two. "The Youth Coach" has one player, Suarez, who is absolutely the best forward in England and in present form equally at the TOP OF THE WORLD with Thomas Muller and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Messi, the other contender as World's Best Forward, mainly so considered on the back of his goal-scoring record would not produce anywhere near Suarez's production rate if he was in Liverpool's squad.

At Liverpool Suarez plays as complete footballer. He fetches and carries for self...and others...and puts in tremendous defensive shift. Messi is great going forward but so-so as fetcher and carrier and less than mediocre on defense. Put Messi in this Liverpool squad as sub for Suarez and Liverpool would be battling My GUNNERS for 4th or worse.

The point needs repeating that "The Youth Coach" has nowhere near the quality players Pellegrini and Mourinho has at there disposal. Frankly with Torres, Ba and Oscar around Mourinho should have been able to get greater goal-scoring production from his TEAM. It is a hiding behind the saying "strikers are not performing'.

Such potent strikers are not producing because the coaching is not geared to getting them the ball to them in the right areas as frequently as needed. Torres and Ba are what I term 'run on strikers'. Each should be getting 4 or 5 clear 'in on goal chances'. Oscar also likes time on the ball to get away his strikes - Pull backs, right side 'run ons'...are his 'bread and buttah'. The matter of conscious 'set up' of the strikers multiple times in matches appear to be not the minds of TEAMmates....it is an after-thought. Usually thought of not when the strikers have 'God only by side' but when a player becomes desperate i.e. found self in a fix and gets rid of the ball like hot potato. That comes about through lack of good coaching.

So to return to the topic: Can we have Martinez or "The Youth Coach" to replace Wenger? If not let us stick with Wenger but those upstairs get him to gut the TEAM. Introduce pace and power...high quality pace and power with top technical quality players...TEAM oriented complete players.
        Last edited by Karl; April 11, 2014, 06:06 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Agree bit do remember Mourinho answered those questions looooong ago at Porto.
          Suarez is his national team,a few intriguing players for England....

Comment

I dont think Martinez would go,too loyal ,They offered him the pool job he turned it down because to him only one man can run Pool "Rafa" im brethren,stayed at Wigan for another year out of loyalty,now he is going to put Everton in the C.L ....I dont see him walking.

Sorry you Arsses and he would be ideal for that team.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              I dont think Martinez would go,too loyal ,They offered him the pool job he turned it down because to him only one man can run Pool "Rafa" im brethren,stayed at Wigan for another year out of loyalty,now he is going to put Everton in the C.L ....I dont see him walking. Sorry you Arsses and he would be ideal for that team.
              Where did you get this from? Source please. Thanks.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X