The title race

• The title race

I have a feeling Chelsea will have a lot to say about this title race. Chelsea can win at Anfield so the race is far from over!

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    I have a feeling Chelsea will have a lot to say about this title race. Chelsea can win at Anfield so the race is far from over!
    As I just told Tilla, all Liverpool need now is for Chelsea to drop points against Swansea...I'm praying.

Come on Swansea, that is all I have to say about that!

wait.. yuh innah di praying tuh di football Gods ting !?

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          wait.. yuh innah di praying tuh di football Gods ting !?

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am into the praying business ALL DAY LONG!!!! You should try it, it work more time. Unu coulda use it gens Granada yestiday...and gens AM in the CL. Seems to me that God like prayer.

Paul it's a shame the running man will miss the next 3 games, pool will miss him

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Paul it's a shame the running man will miss the next 3 games, pool will miss him
              It will be a big blow. I have no idea how BR is gonna set up the team without Henderson or Sturridge. I was just talking to a bredrin of mine about it. It might be super tough as we don't have anyone who can create the service while playing so well defensively. I think we'll see Allen return instead of Henderson and Moses playing for Sturridge. I don't think we can give Chelsea the game I'd like to give them without Henderson and Sturridge, that is my big worry. Here's hoping for Everton to help us out against City.

Not sure Sturridge is hurt.
                Could be just good management tactic on Rodgers' part. He may just be saving Sturridge's blushes As TEAMplayer Sturridge was incredibly horrible! , The man refused to allow his TEAM to score on three clear cut occasions.

When Sturridge reviews the tapes of his performance he will wish himself hidden below ground.

This Premier League title race sweet no rahtid!! Danger lurking for any team who think they can take results for granted.

13:52

FULL-TIME*Norwich 2-3 Liverpool

And breathe, Liverpool fans.

13:52

FULL-TIME*Norwich 2-3 Liverpool

And breathe, Liverpool fans.
                      That was a straightforward job made difficult. We were guilty of exactly what Rodgers warned them about. No team can take their eye off the ball, not even for a second. Sterling definitely MOTM. Great performance by the little man.

Guilty of not dealing with crosses,all freaking season.Minoglet has a problem with them.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.