• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got to say this...

David Silva is a **** General.

Ok. As you were!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I have always said on here, that to beat City, ou need to shut down Yaya Toure and David Silva. If you can do that, half of the battle is won.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well, unnu suppose to know what be think about Yaya Toure.So having him off the field today was certainly something I welcomed.
      But I have always felt that Silva was the best non-Barcelona/Real Madrid Spanish player out there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Courtney must be smiling!

Of all the people who claim to be Liverpool fans...you and Courtney are the biggest supporters on this forum.
        __________________________________________________ ______________

...while i am at it....

X is 3rd and Paul Marin 4th
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Heh heh!

Thanks, HL! Some see me as a wagonist. I am not. I am Liverpool STR888888!

But I do suppport some other teams.

Is that a conflict? Don't think so.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe you just love football. Mi will support but nothing like a good game to me. I think them shoulda just give pool the title yah now. Mi really respect how Rodger put his team as a unit in this age of multi millionaire players and rich owners. He hasn't complained, just went about building his team and knew exactly what to do.

Silva only a look good cause Dzeko a roll ball ask HL.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My dear friend would have had much to say. Man, I rely miss him. What a decent human being he was! Continue to RIP mi breddah

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Courtney must be smiling!

Of all the people who claim to be Liverpool fans...you and Courtney are the biggest supporters on this forum.
                __________________________________________________ ______________

...while i am at it....

X is 3rd and Paul Marin 4th
                You have just proved what I thought of you all along ; Interestingly enough, I see the biggest City fans on here ranked like this:

X, Bricktop, HL - you can reverse the order if it pleases you. And as for Courtney, him woulda put X out a door long time!! RIP.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X