RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know where I can buy a used Crystal Ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The youth coach has to prove himself ,memba dat,he is still proving, I xpect titles ,trophys..nothing has changed .That is the standard.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

@ Pops

Yuh nuh understand ,Paul born wary.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hehe....try as you might you can't spin this one. Xlax has been bursting at the seams to make that pronouncement. You can't take back GoatX words. Signed sealed and delivered. Amen
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          The youth coach has to prove himself ,memba dat,he is still proving, I xpect titles ,trophys..nothing has changed .That is the standard.
          Xcuse me...the youth coach could care less what you think, as could any real LFC fan. He has already proven to people with a brain what he is capable of...alas...you are the Scarecrow...see you signature song yaso...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs

Is Citey you did run to fi find the Wizard? LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

how could he "prove" himself when you would have scuppered him? you were VERY intolerant and wanted him gone. and yet, listen to you now...

i have to think that you know that yuh talking crap, the alternative is too painful!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              how could he "prove" himself when you would have scuppered him? you were VERY intolerant and wanted him gone. and yet, listen to you now...

i have to think that you know that yuh talking crap, the alternative is too painful!
              Gamma, you know the joke is that not even his new fanmates, HL and Brickie, trying to rescue him...dem now know that their team was DOOMED the minute him hop pon dem wagon. Wha mek you tink sey mi ago fight him till me dead, him cyaan come back to the KOP wid him goat mout and deliusional crystal ball! Him is a used pair a draws for BT and HL to hug up now!! LOL!!! Xlax woulda fire Rodgers after 3 games, would have kept Charlie Adam and Downing and Carroll as our saviors, and worse, would have put KD or Rafa back at the helm, and plunged the club in to administration with more stupid spending using gold fi chase silver - FACT! No one can doubt the youth coach's genius now. For his sake, I hope this is only the beginning and not his peak. He appears to be a decent and humble man. My kind of manager.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Hehe....try as you might you can't spin this one. Xlax has been bursting at the seams to make that pronouncement. You can't take back GoatX words. Signed sealed and delivered. Amen
                Dear God,

Please understand that I have tried, I worked hard, I built the Ark and took two of a kind, I blew the trumpet, I made the last supper with my bare hands, I destroyed Egypt, and Babylon and fought tirelessly against the Philistines...but why have you sent JudaX into my life to torment me so and jinx your loyal and humble people? Why? What have we done to offend you so? Please forgive us.

Your humble servant,

Paul

Comment

Weak heart.5th columniust speaks,where were you when we won the C.L,FA cups ?

Weak heart.
                  LOL!!! I have never supported any club than Liverpool. You? Jes keep fi u goat mout' a Citey, we don't deal in di goat mout bizniz here!! Nope! By the way, where were you on September 4th, 2012? LOL!!! Clown fi true.

Comment

Tell Paul to find the glowing tributes I gave the youth coach in his progression this season, instead of digging up the constructive criticism of last season.

Comment

You are such a clown. One can support a club, while at the same time not pleased with the manager, sometimes you need to think before typing.

Lazie.

Comment

You are such a clown. One can support a club, while at the same time not pleased with the manager, sometimes you need to think before typing.

Lazie.
                        Wait, lawd jesu, the world ago melt to bumbleets yu a quote Lazie fi u defense now. He he he...so tell me, where in there did Lazie say that supporting a club meant going to another club? LOL!!! Sometimes you need to think - PERIOD! All together now... bluuuuu mmmmmmmooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn...YOU LEFT X STANDING ALONE....LOL!!!!

Comment

first of all, nothing constructive about "which rock dem find him under" etc etc etc. LAST SEASON???!!!!!

you mean you have been complementing him since the beginning of this season and not only just since february suh? i may have missed that, direct me to some of them nuh? let's prove paul marin to be vad mind and vindictive once and for all....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thats where we disagree ,different types respond to different motivational tools CC:Fergie and Mourinho,as for the compliments and his progression,I will deal with it after the season is over for legal reasons.

Comment

Tell Paul to find the glowing tributes I gave the youth coach in his progression this season, instead of digging up the constructive criticism of last season.
                              Xcuse me..."glowing tribute" like these:

Bigga dan dat Paul...Saurez nuh rate B.R , Reina nuh rate B.R , and you know who else , B.R a build an academy fi challenge fi 4 th spot , it caaan work, Ferraud caaan move, nuhbady want im , im shelf life expire. Memba mi tell yuh last year, nuff man a guh run, well next year dis time , nuff more man aguh run. I know yuh nuh like how dis look, wi a move like Arsenal 10 years ago , but wi nuh ave nuh wenger and even dat model was outdated , as you see by Wenger new found religion to spend di cash. - July 2013

=======================

Joe Allen who bring im come a pool ? yuh ave time fi a tear down Rafa & K.D bwoooy ,Flanagan ?...Shelvy ave more steel and sense dan Allen ...who sell Shelvy ..kissteeth...youth coach slowly imploding . - Nov 2013

=======================

Liverpool should have gotten Martinez. Waay better than the youth coach,dont let Saurez theatrics fool you from the midfield deficits that will be shown bare when Saurez leaves. - Dec 2013

=======================

I have no doubt all his faults as a coach will lay bare like Moyes. - Dec 2013

=======================

Youth coach out coached by his Master - Dec 2013

=======================

Henderson, Allen & Coutinho are tactically out of it. Put it at the youth coach feet. - Dec 2013

=======================

Youth Coach dropped 3 points - Gerraud is a liability in the holding area ,he is an attacking midfielder. He showed his age ,I blame him for those 2 goals. - Jan 2014

=======================

Youth coach suspect ,making immature mistakes .Our midfield is erractic. - Jan 2014
                              ME: Maybe you should trade him for Moyes
                              X: Martinez

=======================

Bwoy, you really renk fi a call me 5th Columnist when from time me a beg u fi shet fi u mout' an' fi stop tear down mi club. Ah how much nex' team jersey you wear since the youth coach tek ova? Dyam cacaroach. The Youth Coach ah xpose fi you propaganda. - March 2014 (Oh sorry - this one was mine)

=======================

Delusions of the REAL 5th COLUMNIST xposed! LOL!! Clown.

Comment

Thats where we disagree ,different types respond to different motivational tools CC:Fergie and Mourinho,as for the compliments and his progression,I will deal with it after the season is over for legal reasons.
                                What legal reasons? Are you pleading the FIFTH now???? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mi belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real FIFTH COLUMNIST put him big yam foot ena him goat mouth once again. Oh laaaaaaawd...too funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X