In the EPL there are 3 coaches that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the EPL there are 3 coaches that

are constantly thinking about how to change the game in their favour and are bold enough to do it. They are Mourinho, Martinez and Rogers. In a few weeks Mourinho and Rogers comes face to face and it is a battle of the football minds I am looking forward to.

What Brendan have in his favor is that if he wants Liverpool to walk on water, he has the players to do it. I also admire the fact that he is always surprising his opponents with his formation and the reality that Sterling can play right across the middle Brendan is bold enough to use Sterling anywhere anytime which is throwing off opponents' plans for him.

What Mourinho have going against him is that his forwards are not reliable as those at Pool. I'm curious to know if Hazard would be available for that clash as his trickery would be needed and Oscar seems to be losing form at the wrong time. But ... we talking bout Mourinho, this dude always have something up his sleeves. Watching the PSG game, I admired his reaction after Ba's goal. He started running in celebration, but his objective was to get word to his players.

Cyaan wait fi see this clash.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Just feel lije large scale changes will be made to Chelsea during the off season,one or two changes to Pool...,shat does that say?
    Another test for the youth coach and Pool.

Comment

Mourinho gave Ba his 1st start or 2nd for the season in the EPL.Chelsea has one person that needs to be humbled in the midfield , we control William,we control the game.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Mourinho gave Ba his 1st start or 2nd for the season in the EPL.Chelsea has one person that needs to be humbled in the midfield , we control William,we control the game.
        Why would Chelsea want to control Willian? Sorry, I don't get it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thats why you are a midtablist.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Why would Chelsea want to control Willian? Sorry, I don't get it.
            Lazie - you fool fi true...same way City want to control Toure...and Napoli Hamsek! Wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee................DLW!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Although you frame your opening statement in the context of

the upcoming Liverpool v Chelsea clash, I would dispute the claim that there are only 3 coaches in the EPL who actively seek to be progressive. I will concede that there are only 3 TEAMs in the running for the EPL title and only 3 TEAMs that it would be fair to say have the longest run at a shot at the title.

The 4th TEAM that presented a threat for an appreciable period, Arsenal, has fallen away terribly when stacked against the current top 3.

BTW - Never let us forget that as far as points total goes, points spread and position in the tables, My GUNNERS were right in the mix with 11 matches to go.

At the end of February My GUNNERS were 2nd and the point spread, 4th through 1st, was 4 points. Wenger had taken a set of players with few in the class of Chelsea and ManCity and had them right in the mix. Let us also not forget that Wenger suffered the greatest of set-backs with injury claiming his fastest player, Walcott, and his most dominant attacking threat, Ramsey plus numerous others of key players being out for varying periods.

In this run-in through My GUNNERS last 11 matches if all players were available never being out and therefore the squad having fresher legs throughout as rotation and managing of the players would have made that possible...it can always be argued that My GUNNERS would still be in the mix.

My point on recalling and emphasizing the above is, the tendency to overlook or underappreciate the job Arsene Wenger has done as not being grounded in facts about or on his coaching when compared with Brendon Rodgers, Mourinho or Pellegrini. I say this even as I acknowledge that Wenger tied his own hands behind his back as over the years he has refused to spend liberally for the world's top players but rather has engaged in taking on players somewhere below the very top world quality or players with seen great potential. That is unlike the position taken by Mourinho and Pellegrini who purchase liberal numbers of the world's top players for their squads.

Having said that, Brendon Rodgers...Brendon Rodgers?

Brendon Rodgers has stepped forward in the Wenger mold. At the beginning of the season, his squad can be said to include only 2 top world players, Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez. I will not here go into details on Brendon Rodgers' accomplishments this season with his squad...suffice it to say, he is far and away The COACH OF THE SEASON matters not what occurs from here on out. He has taken a squad littered with 'also rans' and young players with potential and developed a TEAM with greatest of attacking skills and overlooked defensive acumen.
              ...but back to your statement that
              In the EPL there are 3 coaches that are constantly thinking about how to change the game in their favour and are bold enough to do it. They are Mourinho, Martinez and Rogers.
              : In the context of the constraints within which some managers operate i.e. the strictures of their top club management structure, player personnel and financial limits, you may wish to rethink your position and include these managers in the list of those
              ...that are constantly thinking about how to change the game in their favour and are bold enough to do it.
              - Mauricio Pochettino at Southampton, Gary Monk at Swansea, Steve Bruce at Hull and an old fogey with renewed take on football, Tony Pulis of Crystal Palace. Finally, if allowed by you, I would also include the departed Chris Hutton of Norwich who has been 'punished' by his past administrators who would not or operating within their own constraints could not provide the financial or player personnel backing he deserved.
              Last edited by Karl; April 14, 2014, 01:26 PM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Damn .... just Xplain yuhself nuh dude? Why the hostility?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Lazie - you fool fi true...same way City want to control Toure...and Napoli Hamsek! Wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee................DLW!!!
                  See yuh mek X vex and exit the building?

Comment

Is true X, when you find yourself in midtable, the easiest way to gain spots is to just jump pon a next team waggon...Lazie, here are your choices, (Liverpool, Citey (X's choice), Everton, and Chelsea) pick one and your problem is solved - Xlax-Style!!! Easy!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well he loaned out Lukaka so nobody's fault why him stuck with those strikers.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X