A lot of the time, it's better than sex: it lasts longer and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of the time, it's better than sex: it lasts longer and

ANDREA PIRLO EXCLUSIVE: I almost quit after losing to Liverpool in the Champions League final, Ferguson was a purple-nosed manager of 'battleship' United… and how I nearly won the double at Chelsea
    Andrea Pirlo says 'nothing made sense' after losing to Liverpool in 2005
    Pirlo says Silvio Berlusconi pulled the plug on a move to Chelsea in 2009
    Says Sir Alex Ferguson ruined his purity by marking him with Park Ji-Sung
    Pirlo claims Mario Balotelli is an antidote to racism at Italian grounds
    Claims Joe Hart's dive made him chip Euro 2012 penalty
    By ANDREA PIRLO
    PUBLISHED: 16:54 EST, 14 April 2014 | UPDATED: 20:09 EST, 14 April 2014
    92 shares 59View
    comments
    Andrea Pirlo sparkled in Italy's midfield at Euro 2012 when his cheeky penalty helped knock out England. In a Sportsmail exclusive, the Juventus star, likely to face England once more at Brazil 2014, lifts the lid on his glittering career in extracts from his new book...

Blame Joe Hart for my showboat penalty
    To be clear, I didn't do a Francesco Totti against England at Euro 2012. Back at Euro 2000, against Holland, just before he went up to take his penalty Totti told captain Paolo Maldini that he was going to chip the keeper.
    I made my decision at the last second when I saw Joe Hart doing all sorts on his line. As I began my run-up, I still hadn't decided what to do. Then he moved and my mind was made up.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2yupAMuTk
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Waaay better than sex ,you can score on a girl 10 times a day, score a goal once a week ,after leaving a competitive setting , school,college or a pro league, all you can do is watch others do it ,but you still have sex 10 times a day.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The story behind the story is faaaaar more interesting.

Comment

Nuff times inna my younger days , mi affi put bedroom work on hold or reschedule it.

Ball come first,thats after mi score di 1st goal on her ..lol..if nuh goal nuh score ..then ball affi wait...lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Caan olay ball pon a hungry stomach or with a headache.

Comment

Ferguson set his guard dog on me

Even Sir Alex Ferguson, the purple-nosed manager who turned Manchester United into a fearsome battleship, couldn’t resist the temptation. He's a man without blemish, but he ruined that purity just for a moment when it came to me. A fleeting shabbiness came over the legend that night.

At Milan, he unleashed Park Ji-sung to shadow me. He rushed about at the speed of an electron. He'd fling himself at me, his hands all over my back, trying to intimidate me. He'd look at the ball and not know what it was for.

They'd programmed him to stop me. His devotion to the task was almost touching. Even though he was a famous player, he consented to being used as a guard dog

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2yxnLT22k
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Ferguson set his guard dog on me

Even Sir Alex Ferguson, the purple-nosed manager who turned Manchester United into a fearsome battleship, couldn’t resist the temptation. He's a man without blemish, but he ruined that purity just for a moment when it came to me. A fleeting shabbiness came over the legend that night.

At Milan, he unleashed Park Ji-sung to shadow me. He rushed about at the speed of an electron. He'd fling himself at me, his hands all over my back, trying to intimidate me. He'd look at the ball and not know what it was for.

They'd programmed him to stop me. His devotion to the task was almost touching. Even though he was a famous player, he consented to being used as a guard dog

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2yxnLT22k

The man referred to MU as a battleship. When you look at MU's away record in the league, there is no way a Fergie led MU would have dropped so many points at home. There is no way a sensible coach would have dropped so many points at home. I hope the board sit down and tek note.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X