lazie and others, if you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazie and others, if you guys

want to see and know quality footballer; please watch Real with Robinho. Now the cream rises to the top; man has been scoring some important goals when it really matters for Madrid. Sorrry can't say the same for Christian at Manu England looked at the Brasil /Portugal game and felt lucky, so they decided to take on Brasil June 1st. Good luck England i wish you all the best wooeeee, well I don't think Robinho will be playing so there it is.

Waaape'n Prince Jawge.
    Long time your highness.
    Saw the game today. Robinho is good...but Ronaldinho is in a class by himself.
    Robinho is still in the fermentation stage.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mi deh bout boss,
      mi notice the demotion but mi ah werk wid yuh Trust me Dinho cyaan play the big games like the man that was hand picked by Pele. Dinho is the King of clubs.

Comment

Jawge, Beckham played a PURRRRFECT ball, Robinho could have scored that with his eyelashes.

Hand picked by Pele? Pele WAS a great player, never know of him as a great coach.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tell me when Pele has ever
          coached Robinho. The most Pele said to the Santos board was take this Kid, I see myself in him (and the rest is history). Can you name another that Pele said this of? Bout perfect ball, go replay yuh DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Tell me when Pele has ever
            coached Robinho. The most Pele said to the Santos board was take this Kid, I see myself in him (and the rest is history). Can you name another that Pele said this of? Bout perfect ball, go replay yuh DVR.
            I guess Pele said that cause Robinho was a mawga black youth. Time yuh stop fooling yuhself regarding Robinho now.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

next thing you will tell me
              is that the Brasilians don't know ball. I guess you are a memeber of the Bucknor club.

Comment

How you come to that conclusion is beyond me ...but then .. is you name Jawge.

Comment

Working...
                X