Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• city 'relaXed' over FFP investigation

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/17...e-says?cc=5901

X, your team under the microscope. HL, is what Crystal haffi sey bout dis?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Crystal told me yesterday that Sunderland will get their ass royally thrashed.\

Look for a bus fulla goals.

She said also that is full time Jovetic start and put the eediat Dzeko under the bench.

BTW, I am taping the game so i will be observing forum silence shortly.

Oh BTW again... Crystal like Chelsea over Liverspot!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

She said also that is full time Jovetic start and put the eediat Dzeko under the bench.

If unuh want to lose the league drop Dzeko. If the eediat coach didn't take Dzeko off at Liverpool you would have got something from the game.

Comment

The game was significantly improved after the eediat Dzeko was benched Dunny. You know that!!

I would give him to Arsenal FOR FREE!!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

...and we would take him!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

HL - "bus fulla goals"...Crystal was right! But you know something, I think you holding her upside down.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I can't see the worthwhile players from relegation going down with their teams,we might have to re-sign O'Shea to trigger the domino effect.
              I do not think we will convince anyone to give up the mere prospect of playing CL ball for no possibility...
              My real wish is to bring home on a season loan all the scattered sons...but that is next to impossible.
              The only solace would be finishing fifth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                I can't see the worthwhile players from relegation going down with their teams,we might have to resign O'Shea to trigger the domino effect.
                I do not think we will convince anyone to give up the mere prospect of playing CL ball for no possibility...
                My real wish is to bring home on a season loan all the scattered sons...but that is next to impossible.
                Resign O'Shea? You mean to start a Manu** exodus? LOL!!! That would be a real jaw dropper if Moyes made such a move. Let's hope he does!!

Comment

Made the correction,should be re-sign...
                  There are a few gems in those relegated bound teams,I would imagine regarding pecking ordee,Man U is at the front....
                  The top four teams have ambition of signing acclaimed players..,the teams left can't compete financially wirh Man U.

Comment

Rockman sometimes me haffi wonder about you. Re-sign O'Shea???!!! Was that a typo or sarcasm? If not, then I have keep my eyes on you in case you turn out to be another 5th Columnist like WeedX
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Rockman sometimes me haffi wonder about you. Re-sign O'Shea???!!! Was that a typo or sarcasm? If not, then I have keep my eyes on you in case you turn out to be another 5th Columnist like WeedX
                      LOL!!! Rockman need to check himself into rehab, but me nah go lie, me woulda jump up and down if Moyes re-signed O'Shea.

Comment

Working...
                      X