Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooooaaaaaalllllllll!!

What a goal by Sunderland.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    What a goal by Sunderland.
    HL ago kill u...
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yeah, but what's the score NOW?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        yeah, but what's the score NOW?
        Vex - City looking like dem wake up after that one! How Nasri miss dat!!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Big result for Liverpool...with City doing what City does...a draw and three wins puts us there; talk about squeaky bum time...

Comment

thank you Adrian mariappa and Crystal Palace!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That is the thing me teacher,City,Arsenal,Chelsea are no more deciders that Cardiff,Crystal..,and Sunderland.

Comment

City bursting at the seams.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

you mean dem wage bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    That is the thing me teacher,City,Arsenal,Chelsea are no more deciders that Cardiff,Crystal..,and Sunderland.
                    That's exactly what frighten me, Liverpool have them work cut out for them having relegation contenders (not palace so much anymore, but Pulis is a wildcard) in their path. They will be up for the game against Chelsea, but the other games (Norwich, Palace away) scare me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      Big result for Liverpool...with City doing what City does...a draw and three wins puts us there; talk about squeaky bum time...
                      I laugh that you are more concerned about City, than Chelsea. All the pundits talking about City and Liverpool as if Mourinho has nothing to say about the equation.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When I watched the pool/shetty match Sunday, a colleague who is a shetty fan said to me: Suarez ain't all that... Nasri is way better! I just had to shake my head!
                        Last edited by Peter R; April 17, 2014, 08:47 AM.
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          When I watched the pool/shetty match Sunday, a colleague who is a shetty fan said to me: Suarez ain't all that... Nasri is way better! I just had to shake my head!
                          Peter...are you sure you weren't sitting next to X? Him is a huge City fan! Huge!! LOL!!! The fact of the matter is that Suarez is polarising, those who don't like him won't ever give him props; his histrionics aside, he is probably the hardest working footballer in the business and is just as impressive defensively as he is offensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                            The fact of the matter is that Suarez is polarising, those who don't like him won't ever give him props; his histrionics aside, he is probably the hardest working footballer in the business and is just as impressive defensively as he is offensively.
                            Hear! Hear!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                            X