RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(HL - do not read) - what did I tell unu...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (HL - do not read) - what did I tell unu...

...about heX? Sunderland 2-1 City 84'... the bwoy is the biggest jinX in the history of the universe. I am so glad him leave Liverpool and tek him bad vibe go a Citey!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    ...about heX? Sunderland 2-1 City 84'... the bwoy is the biggest jinX in the history of the universe. I am so glad him leave Liverpool and tek him bad vibe go a Citey!!!
    Or maybe is Crystal Ball? Tings rough.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I chose the City. game to watch but quickly changed to the Everstrong game after a fewinutes,switch channels when CP scored three.Was delited to see the 1-1 in the game featuring the bestest team ever assembled...
      The rest is HISTORY.

Comment

Minutes,swtched and delighted

Comment

I am so glad him leave Liverpool and tek him bad vibe go a Citey!!!
          Paul you can repeat it a million times until you start believe it yourself, but heX is a true Loserfool fan underneath all that powder blue.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Paul you can repeat it a million times until you start believe it yourself, but heX is a true Loserfool fan underneath all that powder blue.
            I will not give up now...there is no such thing as a "red heart, blue shirt" fan...so hear me now, hear me clear - WE WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT BWOY, THAT JUDAS, BACK INTO THE RED'S FAMILY!!! He is Citey through and through!!! All his predictions are jinXes, but they have been working only on Citey...as they once did on us. For me to let him believe for one second that he is a MIGHTY RED would derail our chances like they always did before (when we let him on the Kop). Mek him tan deh wid fuHLam (next turncoat) and Brickhead...three goat moat in one place where we can see dem.

Comment

All his predictions are jinXes, but they have been working only on Citey ...goat moat in one place

Shout as loud as you might Paul.......
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Shout as loud as you might Paul.......
                ME SEY HIM CYAN COME BACK!!! (Admin, can we get a 10,000 point size please, 7 is too small)

Comment

Much as I detest the thought--I just cannot imagine what would happen if that red team actually win the EPL.

The forum would explode wid expletives between you (Marin and Weed-X).

Sham-WOW!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

DWWL yuh killing me HL. I would love to buy you a beer....but wait.....nuh you owe me one?

Comment

even stevens!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Much as I detest the thought--I just cannot imagine what would happen if that red team actually win the EPL.

The forum would explode wid expletives between you (Marin and Weed-X).

Sham-WOW!
                        I am glad you acknowledge me and X by our proper names "Marin" and "Weed". And if MY TEAM were to win - as opposed to yours and Weed-X's team - there would be a very classy and dignified acknowledgement to all who have supported us. As for the RAWCRAW TEARDOWN MASH-MOUT GOAT DEM THAT TRY FI TEAR WI DOWN...we jes' ago lock di gate and put dis bredda out front fi guard it. Mek Xlax try come een...mek him try!

Comment

Yikes!

Just so you know, Karl has a zero tolerance approach towards guns on this Forum. Anyone carrying one, concealed or not, suddenly becomes a bud and will be shot on sight!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You better talk to him Mo'; I always knew him to be fiercely protective of honour and justice, but never knew him to be packing... de ting tun up!! or should I ?? or be worried
                            Peter R

Comment

no offense meant...just want to make sure HL know sey me nah romp!

Comment

Working...
                              X