H.L & Brick ...its over for you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.L & Brick ...its over for you guys

Chelsea pool will decide the title and it will be a sad day for chelsea.

5th columnist/gatekeeper...gwaan gaurd di gate.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It would have been ideal if City did not get a point,my guess there will be more drama to come.

Comment

Chelsea drama, my only fear is injuries ,like it got us when Rafa was so close,its a thin,thin squad.

But Jah is on our side, not even di rise of the 5th columnist/gatekeeper can stop this !Its fair to say H.L got rid of his crystal ball. ...he will be hiding lowe for a min and Brick will be concentrating on Kartels appeal.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

were did this guy come from? i swear.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

X, Duh, mi ah beg yuh, don't make these pronouncements,. Admit it, you don't have a good record at all as a "crystal ball", btw, ah you name suh?

There is no shame in admitting that. Second, did you hear the approach of the man you called a fraud (mi lie)? I'm talking about the captain who said the biggest game of the year is norwich, I agree...you jump to chelsea areddi? It ain't over til the fast lady sings, and she still rehearsing.... For lfc fans sakey, meek we tell it one day/match at a time....I thank you
          Peter R

Comment

For the weakhearts sake , I will leave pronouncements alone ,esp for di 5th columnist/gatekeeper.

But unnuh dun know....dis year is .....Gamma fill in di blanks

Comment

~sigh~ you just sealed liverpool's fate ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

When you wake up tell mi wha happen ....lol..hehe..?

Comment

THOSE games in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    were did this guy come from? i swear.....
                    I really wish he would shut up! Every time those City fans open their mouths, they put their two feet in it. Now him waan fi jump pon fi we wagon fi jinX we. KMT. Why you t'ink sey mi nah mek him come back to the Kop? Dyam heX!!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      When you wake up tell mi wha happen ....lol..hehe..?
                      Seriously - please just shut up! You are a fool to open your mouth and jinX Liverpool. Thank GOD we neva let you back pon the Kop...Jah know sey Jesus a test mi wid you...laaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddd!!!! And no matter how much you want to profess your love for Liverpool, the quote below will remain their FOREVER!!! I will NEVER let you back on the Kop, so you better go help HL and BT fix di wagon yu so desperate fi fall off!! KMT. AND YES! I AM THE GATEKEEPER!!! Me would more let Jangle eena di ya'd dan you (but only true we wan' lock di door behind him before we tump him down).

FACT!!!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It too late now. The floodgates buXXX open now and cannot be closed. That presha has been building all season long.

Mine works well , you coach is proving himself,City has lost, Man U has fallen, Rafa is building Napoli,the deadwood rises,Paul has come out for all to see(5th columnist )

Liverpool will win the EPL ......
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          Seriously - please just shut up! You are a fool to open your mouth and jinX Liverpool. Thank GOD we neva let you back pon the Kop...Jah know sey Jesus a test mi wid you...laaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddd!!!! And no matter how much you want to profess your love for Liverpool, the quote below will remain their FOREVER!!! I will NEVER let you back on the Kop, so you better go help HL and BT fix di wagon yu so desperate fi fall off!! KMT. AND YES! I AM THE GATEKEEPER!!! Me would more let Jangle eena di ya'd dan you (but only true we wan' lock di door behind him before we tump him down).

FACT!!!
                          Mine works well , you coach is proving himself,City has lost, Man U has fallen, Rafa is building Napoli,the deadwood rises,Paul has come out for all to see(5th columnist )

Liverpool will win the EPL......
                          Too late was the cry!!!
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Killing you Jangle.....softly... Lol.I can't wait to see you in may...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              It too late now. The floodgates buXXX open now and cannot be closed. That presha has been building all season long.
                              The bwoy have no dyam sense, but sorry, you are wrong...we never let him through the door, so him can tan deh a street corner all him want a wave him han' like mad man, me nah mek him come near fi wi doorstep!!! You are a really evil likkle man a try frighten me so!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X