Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, people were asking Gareth who all season

I guess now they recognize .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QMTnnBUnqM
    Last edited by Lazie; April 17, 2014, 08:34 AM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Where has he been though? I haven't filed the now three team league, but he hasn't been in the news much.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Where has he been though? I haven't filed the now three team league, but he hasn't been in the news much.
      Well, he plays in a team with one of the biggest name and ego in world football. He is the 3rd highest scorer for RM with 14 league goals. He and Di Maria leads the team with 12 assists now to score the winner yesterday ...... you should be hearing more about him, especially if they can pass their city rivals and win La Liga.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The value of TOP WORLD pace!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          The value of TOP WORLD pace!
          .... no .... the curse of no pace. Notice as Bale entered the box he took a bad touch, any defender with any pace could have toed the ball for a corner. The defender's only aim was to foul Bale, when that didn't work he had nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X