Paul can you tell me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul can you tell me

Why Jangle doesn't answer my calls anymore since you two became friends. The last convo I had he said u said top 6 is the standard this season?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

dat soundin like real carry go bring come...
    Peter R

Comment

Bring misery... Lol.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Why Jangle doesn't answer my calls anymore since you two became friends. The last convo I had he said u said top 6 is the standard this season?
        Wait a minute...you and Jangle have been corresponding outside of the Forum? But wait, you fool or chupid? You jump go ah Citey now dat HL and BT run u ah Manu** you a try go now? That is a new low... Him probably not answering your calls true him find out you is a heX...wait a minute...wait a minute...is it possible that you put on a RED MANU** shirt thinking you were going back to Liverpool when you dash whey the Citey one? Lord... that certainly would Xplain a lot!! Ah nuh Moyes fault den!! LOL!!! So let me see, since you run from Liverpool (and we nah tek u back) you gone a Chelsea, Napoli, City and now Manu**? WOW!!! Please stay there...I beg you. They are perfect for you!! Even though you don't realise it, you can be our 5th columnist at OT.

P.S. Jangle, please call X!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hehehe....nice try Paul X. Xlax a me bredrin long time, but for the life of me I can't understand how such an intelligent(yeah him brighter than him look) person can argue like eediat when him a talk bout Loserfool. On other topics he's ok.

Not even Xuberant shadow can cross fi we border.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hmmm... (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) I withdraw that comment your honour! I X-ed it out!
            Peter R

Comment

Show me your company I tell you who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Show me your company I tell you who you are.
                XACTLY!!!!! You heng wid HL, BT and now Jangle!!!! That tells me who you are for suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Bwoy...truer words you have NEVER spoken!!!! :foot-in-mouth:
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X