Liverpool appreciates ya, Yaya!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

..........have you no scruples!!?

Darn it man!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

He is certainly among a very short list of the best midfielders.It was a sizable figure City had to pay for him,even by City's standards.
        Which brings me to City,no doubt barely winning an EPL and that league cup thingy does not help their players that are destined for world recognition.

Comment

Underappreciated at the other Manchester club. You would become a real legend worthy of your skills at the Empire.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

George Weah won ballon d'or, didn't he?? but I guess not enough Africans make that short list... Yaya will not win the PFA baller of the year BTW but the fact that he is short-listed doesn't count for some recognition??
            Peter R

Comment

Claude Makelele also comes to mind Rockman. I wonder if Makelele feels the same. I thought he was lauded to be among the best when he played.

Your last sentence is spot on RockRoy!

Real football recognition is enhanced greatly by winning titles. That's what has buoyed most of the other great (white) players.

HL

Comment

That's the way i see it to PR.

HL

Comment

He need to keep quiet and play harder, his time us indeed coming Ivory Coast is loaded and only indiscipline and lack of motivation can stop them. He will be the architect, if he can take them deep his legacy will endure forever.

Comment

He is simply underappreciated because of the position he plays. Defensive mid is the most underappreciated position on a football field. When you do good, everybody say you are good but you are certainly not as rated as a striker or say a winger, a goalie or Center back.

Everybody know your value to the team but it is not the hyped position.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X