RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tilla, Chelsea plays GIANT killers tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla, Chelsea plays GIANT killers tomorrow...

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Not sure if City qualify as a giant. Can't believe how close you guys came to being beaten at home the other day.

I think we got this one though.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sunderland Tilla...Sunderland....c'mon now, yu much sharper dan dat!

Game on in 'bout 2.5 hrs.

HL

Comment

HL, for once you got it right. What is the saying about a broken clock again?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

That's all right Tilla....I feel it for you...

Crystal Ball just informed me that's there are more surprises to come.

Recall...City was 6 points behind when they won the EPL.

Liverfool...be very afraid!!!

HL

Comment

Were YOU surprised Pool won today?

Comment

X-tremely!!

HL

Comment

LOL
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How Cruftygyal Ball doing?
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    X-tremely!!
                    I keep telling you...our luck will change for the worst the minute we mek dat goat mout' come back pon fi wi wagon. True him is ALL YOURS, I would be careful about any more predictions with him wearing your colours. Be afraid, be very afraid. LOL!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Marin...there are games left to play!!

HL

Comment

Marin...there are games left to play!!
                        Agreed. And it is precisely because there are games left to play why we won't let heX back to the Kop. He is a jinX, a heX and a poor Xcuse for a fan. He is our 5th columnist inside your ranks. LOL!!! Hug it up, as long as heX is a City fan, our chances improve...one thing is for sure, I will MURDAH Peter, Mo, Stoni or any man that even open the door one crack fi mek dat deh goat mout back pon di Kop. I am a fair man, so I will afford him due process after the season over, but before then, no Kop for heX, he is all yours!! LOL!!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

X, seems like you get sheggg!!

A man with no abiding place to call home.

Much as i detest thinking this......if Liverfool should win the EPL, you X-it wound (it appears), would not have a team to cheer for.

Marin has successfully defrocked you

HL

Comment

X, seems like you get sheggg!!

A man with no abiding place to call home.

Much as i detest thinking this......if Liverfool should win the EPL, you X-it wound (it appears), would not have a team to cheer for.

Marin has successfully defrocked you
                            Sorry - but you are wrong. He would still be a City fan, unless you are telling me that you a get ready fi shub him off the wagon. LOL!!! If so, why you don't give him a bus ticket to Old Trafford? They could use him over there? God knows him support everybody else, a fi dem turn!!! LOL!!! One thing is for sure, don't send him back here until May 12 when we are going to hold the court martial. We already organize the firing squad for May 13, 12:01AM.

Comment

Once more my bet is on The Youth Coach's aggregation.

Pull hup unnuh chairs!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X