...awright, season almost done, so who is your Prem XI? Mine is here:

-----------Mignolet
    Johnson--Skrtel--Sakho--Flanagan
    -------------Gerrard
    ----Henderson------Coutinho
    -------------Sterling
    ---------Suarez-----Sturridge

Any questions?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Okay...see next side, but I think my first one would buss dem up

-------------- Howard
    Johnson---Skrtel--Kompany--Shaw
    Silva----Toure--Gerrard---Sterling
    ------Sturridge---Suarez
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Pretty much my side to except for Flanagan, have not seen enough there yet and not 100% on Ashoka! but I like him! always hoping Agger hit prime form again.

Comment

You know my first thought was you meant epl, then I saw the side and thought, no! He made a mistake he meant liverpool, but I see you were having a little fun.

Comment

Good one!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Czech
            Coleman-Terry-Baines
            Lallana, Toure, Gerard, silva, hazard
            Sturridge-Suarez

Best side that 3-5-2 configuration.

Comment

The manner of Sterling's play in his last 3 games really says on merit he should be in the starting X1 instead of the absolutely brilliant Hazard! That is how good he has been playing on both sides of the ball.

Now why you have included Skrtel is a "six of one, half-dozen of the other" case when you think on the leading contenders Koscielny (Arsenal) or Gary Cahill (Chelsea). I would go with Cahill.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X