Liverpool needs a little help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool needs a little help.

I hope Sunderland can hold Chelsea today, looking for a draw.
    Chelsea is best team in a one match situation as their defense is superior throughout and in a defensive, hard fought game Chelsea has an excellent thief in chance. Cone on Sunderland, fight hard for 95.

Why, Stoni?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Chelsea two points behind, assuming both pool and them win this round that leaves the main match. If Chelsea wins that match it done as Chelsea final two games are versus Norwich and Cardiff, pretty much a shoo in unless they mess it up.

If Sunderland holds Chelsea today and pool wins then pool goes up by four and therefore are not susceptible to losing the title even if Chelsea beats them and they win out.

I don't like the Chelsea-pool match up in a one off game they are just much better defensively and play better grind ball.

Comment

So said so done, Clelsea plays the best grind ball, good thing they got beat the other week.
        Kind of forgot that man city is lurking in the wings, let's see what cp has for them. Cp may be done though, nothing to play for now, they are safe.

Comment

You have that right... CP looks lethargic.

I think LFC will go on to win the next two matches as the pressure is off to an extent; the Everton / City match will be where LFC will look for help. That should be the matchup of the run in, I think.
          Peter R

Comment

Everton is a mess, looks like when they need a result they are Mia! Lukaku plays in the a Epl, but he may as we'll be in Belgium this guy is almost invisible or they cannot figure how to get the ball to him!

Hmm maybe is since him cut him dreads, he has not looked like the same player since.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              Hmm maybe is since him cut him dreads, he has not looked like the same player since.
              Is his girlfriend named Delilah? Jes' axin. I think they will be up for the game against City. They are still in the hunt for a CL spot and will fancy their chances at home. City is well capable of frigging up!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yeah must be Delilah for sure. City has been unfocused all season, talking too much and not delivering much.

Comment

Working...
                X