5th columnist /Fraud/Charlatan/Hodgson backer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th columnist /Fraud/Charlatan/Hodgson backer

Johnson is not a particularly good defender, but he does show talent going forward from a defensive position

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/interact...sp?page=forum2

The Skertel slant is older but hey ,I got this.If I could go back further I would, I remember you saying purchasing Johnson for that fee was a waste.

Spin it,like you do best gatekeeper.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I can't see what you're posting... my memory is that is that Paul criticised Lucas more than any player. And as fans (regardless of which team you're backing) we are allowed to critique our players and our managers constructively and supporting them when they most need it.
    Peter R

Comment

Thank you sah ,critique and come around to supporting ,like I have with the youth coach,dis bredda critiques ,spins,bashes and dismisses ,foundation (Rafa & K.D).

If I have time I will get the proper link,but I am not really into the dig up dirt ting like the 5th columnist,I see he has you fooled.

Be vigilant a suh dem move sly mongoose every daawg know im name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdLks1rxTkU

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Johnson is not a particularly good defender, but he does show talent going forward from a defensive position

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/interact...sp?page=forum2

The Skertel slant is older but hey ,I got this.If I could go back further I would, I remember you saying purchasing Johnson for that fee was a waste.

Spin it,like you do best gatekeeper.
        X, like your arguments, your link goes nowhere...LOL!!! Perfect example of your inability to do anything right, including forming constructive arguments. This really isn't a fair fight, so let me help you out; here's the link you seek:

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...der#post261285

So help the rest of us who live in reality understand how this post translates to me saying Johnson is "deadwood"? LOL!!! You are really clutching at straws. You have to come stronger than that to avoid the gallows from your pending court martial. The evidence against you is plentiful and damning. Traitor.

Do this: Get this:
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh heng yuhself pity yuh couldnt dig up di one whey yuh cuss Rafa for buying him amongst others.

So Skertel,Johnson,Lucas,Flanaghan ,4 players who you have undervalued.

Happy easter,pool won.

Comment

Yuh heng yuhself pity yuh couldnt dig up di one whey yuh cuss Rafa for buying him amongst others.

So Skertel,Johnson,Lucas,Flanaghan ,4 players who you have undervalued.

Happy easter,pool won.
            Once again, accusations without substance. Your empty accusations are nothing more than the fabrications of a desperate man clutching at straws!
            You will heng:

For this:
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suh what dis mean .... Johnson is not a particularly good defender ?

Comment

Suh what dis mean .... Johnson is not a particularly good defender ?
                Exactly that donkey, it means that he is not a particularly good defender, but as the rest of my post said, he is terrific at attacking from a defensive position. Nowhere in there did I say he was deadwood. You are clutching at some serious straws to support your lies against me. Keep it up and I will add not only treason to your court martial, but defamation of character as well.

Now tell me: what dis mean?

Comment

Thats yuh prablem,yuh talk outta both side a yuh mouth ,not particularly good but ? yuh caan sit on both sides a di fence ,people will label you as a 5th columnist.

Comment

Thats yuh prablem,yuh talk outta both side a yuh mouth ,not particularly good but ? yuh caan sit on both sides a di fence ,people will label you as a 5th columnist.
                    This is a perfect xample of your inability to understand the subtleties of football. For you, if the coach ain't rafa, he's a clown. If the player has two faults, you assume sey he is no good. Well, far from me to want to educate a City man like you, but the game is far more complex than your ability to understand. Sorry, but you too dyam chupid to get it!

Comment

LOL......my inability to understand the ....lol...aaah saaah .

Comment

Working...
                      X