Raheem Sterling is best young player in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem Sterling is best young player in Europe

Raheem Sterling is best young player in Europe, says Brendan Rodgers after star scores twice in Liverpool win at Norwich... then Lucas gets snap happy on Instagram
    Sterling netted two goals and set up Luis Suarez for the other
    Lucas posts picture of victorious team, including Suarez
    Suarez first Liverpool star since Ian Rush in 1987 to score 30 in a season
    Liverpool have now qualified for Champions League
    Suarez is only focused on helping Liverpool to their first title for 24 years
    By DAVID KENT

PUBLISHED: 08:46 EST, 20 April 2014 | UPDATED: 09:52 EST, 20 April 2014

7 shares 20View
    comments
    Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers hailed the performance of Raheem Sterling in the win over Norwich which sent his side five points clear at the top of the Barclays Premier League.

Sterling scored twice and set up Luis Suarez for Liverpool's second as the rampant Reds won their 11th match on the trot which prompted Lucas to post a picture of the victorious team on Instagram.

Rodgers said: 'He is the best young player in European football at the moment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...n-Norwich.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Not quite the best yet but one of the best

Comment

British Hype and i will take it , increases his and the clubs valuation.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nuff man pon di forum did a run mi weh, when mi did bring the baller to the fore a few years ago. Nice fi see him progress

Comment

Was paul one of them..lol

Liverpool Stole My Bowel Control
          By Paul Tomkins, Free

Posted on April 20th, 2014
          Posted by by Paul Tomkins
          Comments
          Tags

Don't want ads ? Subscribe to remove them. Only £3.50 a month.

By Paul Tomkins.

Followers of my Twitter feed will be well aware of my new-found obsession with toilet humour. This is partly due to the way the Reds have engendered a bond between man and porcelain.

After the numbing years of Hodgson, the anticlimax of Dalglish MKII and the mixed-bagness of last season, I just naturally assumed that, now middle-aged, I had grown out of caring enough to feel physically affected by football. The last few weeks, as a barely credible outside chance of the title flipped to heavily odds-on favouritism, I have been literally shaking at the final whistle, and for many minutes after.

http://tomkinstimes.com/2014/04/live...bowel-control/

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Liverpool Stole My Bowel Control /
            No, too much Xlax will cause loss of bowel control...Tomkins and X, two anti-Rodgers Rafaists forced to eat their words.

Originally posted by X View Post
            Was paul one of them..lol/
            Drowning man, keep grabbing at straws...it will not save you:

Do this: Get this: Then this:
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X