DM... is the writing on the wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM... is the writing on the wall?

The fat lady don sing yet... but is she tuning up for DM??
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    The fat lady don sing yet... but is she tuning up for DM??
    It is hard to see him surviving, especially if LFC win the title. They are very feeble over there. don't be surprised if slurgie comes back as "interim" manager. What Slurgie's big failing was that he didn't develop a #2 over the last 5 years; someone he could teach and that could learn from him. Maybe it is as a result of the way the world of football works now, but that to me was the best way to deal with his replacement. Oh well, far from me to be mischaracterised as someone who gives a sh*t.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Moyes smarter than you think. Him a give the players a last look. He has resigned to finishing down the pack. Man like Nani, Butner etc a get a chance to show why they shouldn't be cut.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        It is hard to see him surviving, especially if LFC win the title. They are very feeble over there. don't be surprised if slurgie comes back as "interim" manager. What Slurgie's big failing was that he didn't develop a #2 over the last 5 years; someone he could teach and that could learn from him. Maybe it is as a result of the way the world of football works now, but that to me was the best way to deal with his replacement. Oh well, far from me to be mischaracterised as someone who gives a sh*t.
        Paul it is comical to blame Fergie for this. Moyes had all summer to improve the team and ONLY brought Fellanni. DM would fock up any side. I'm really curious if the board gonna let him continue.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Moyes smarter than you think. Him a give the players a last look. He has resigned to finishing down the pack. Man like Nani, Butner etc a get a chance to show why they shouldn't be cut.
          Stop yuh noise Sass, there is nothing smart bout Moyes, expect if it turns out he is working as a Liverpool agent.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yess Sass ,Moyes have a plan to cut and buy...lol
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fifth place WAS within reach,the target must be a placement in the top ten.
              I would not have taken Nani off,seems today we conceded the flanks.Everstrong exploited us there.
              Moyes could not make Man U defend the tiitle,he could not keep Man U in CL contention,he could not beat his former team that has surpassed Man U only when he left there and went to Man U....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Paul it is comical to blame Fergie for this. Moyes had all summer to improve the team and ONLY brought Fellanni. DM would fock up any side. I'm really curious if the board gonna let him continue.
                Who's blaming Slurgie? I'm saying that he should have been grooming a #2 from time...that way, when there was a transition, there would have been little disruption to the club. But hey, far for me to give a sh*t. I am vex DM didn't uphold his end of the bargain, we paid him to get y'all relegated! Hush...mi know...it a hot u... I can't see him surviving...but hey, what do I know.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

All I can say is Moyes is looking into the abyss damn clueless and confused, him have too many players fi chose from. The writing is on the wall.The second thing I have to say is this youth Seamus Coleman him a no human, him must have in engine, I watch a lot of football over Europe and I can't think of another right back playing as well as him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    All I can say is Moyes is looking into the abyss damn clueless and confused, him have too many players fi chose from. The writing is on the wall.The second thing I have to say is this youth Seamus Coleman him a no human, him must have in engine, I watch a lot of football over Europe and I can't think of another right back playing as well as him.
                    How much credit do you think should be given to Everton's loan players? (Delofeu, Lukaku, Barry). How will they manage when those 3 return to their home clubs?

Comment

How much credit do you think should be given to Everton's loan players? (Delofeu, Lukaku, Barry). How will they manage when those 3 return to their home clubs?
                      Lukaku has been the significant one, the other 2 have done well but can be replaced easily. Remember that Everton still have the Fellaini money so if Lukaku goes back to Chelsea and they go and buy someone like say Bony from Swansea then there is no reason why they won't kick on again.

Comment

Lukaku has been the significant one, the other 2 have done well but can be replaced easily. Remember that Everton still have the Fellaini money so if Lukaku goes back to Chelsea and they go and buy someone like say Bony from Swansea then there is no reason why they won't kick on again.
                        The reason they won't be able to easily kick on is because they simply don't have the money. What UCL would bring them is hope, and maybe if they were to get a few good loan players again, but Bony won't take them through the UCL. They would have to get a solid striker for sure...not sure where from though.

Comment

The reason they won't be able to easily kick on is because they simply don't have the money. What UCL would bring them is hope, and maybe if they were to get a few good loan players again, but Bony won't take them through the UCL. They would have to get a solid striker for sure...not sure where from though.
                          Remember they have Kone who is a good striker but has been injured all season

Comment

Remember they have Kone who is a good striker but has been injured all season
                            Not UCL material. They need far more than this to compete in that competition. I am glad Martinez did well this year.

Comment

Not UCL material. They need far more than this to compete in that competition. I am glad Martinez did well this year.
                              Paul what UCL you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X