"Things you say you love, you're gonna lose"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Things you say you love, you're gonna lose"

Karl, do you remember this riddim? X, did your dad expose you to this classic (I know the answer is yes because you love brass)?

Well this is my Man United theme song this year. Hopefully, we will get our act together for next season.

Tillamawnin, I see you decide fi hug up this nice music yesterday. HL a hug it up too.
    Last edited by Westman; April 20, 2014, 02:27 PM.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Karl, do you remember this riddim? X, did your dad expose you to this classic (I know the answer is yes because you love brass)?

Well this is my Man United theme song this year. Hopefully, we will get our act together for next season.

Tillamawnin, I see you decide fi hug up this mice music yesterday. HL a hug it up too.
    It look like the regular whipping turn Westman Giddy to rahtid!
    Jangle and Lazie gone inna hiding and Rockman confuse as the Empire crumble all around

Comment

My friend, read my archived posts. For years, while I've loved my Man U, I said they were nor doing the continual rebuilding and overachieved on the way to victory last season. I understand and I love football. I respect Liverpool's season.....even though it is not quite over yet. I've always said that as much as I love Man U, I love good football more. I am not so rabid a fan that I am not a realist.

Fergie and the Glazers are significantly responsible, but Moyes aint ready. Look at Man U and look at his former Everton. Look at his lost Belgian mop head who he brought with him to Man U. I always tell my staff to be careful that you stop having balance, especially when it comes to hiring friends instead of hiring the best.

Comment

My friend, read my archived posts. For years, while I've loved my Man U, I said they were nor doing the continual rebuilding and overachieved on the way to victory last season. I understand and I love football. I respect Liverpool's season.....even though it is not quite over yet. I've always said that as much as I love Man U, I love good football more. I am not so rabid a fan that I am not a realist.

Fergie and the Glazers are significantly responsible, but Moyes aint ready. Look at Man U and look at his former Everton. Look at his lost Belgian mop head who he brought with him to Man U. I always tell my staff to be careful that you stop having balance, especially when it comes to hiring friends instead of hiring the best.
        I hear you Boss, just pulling you leg, I have been taking stick from Man U supporters for years, now the shoes is on the other foot so.........

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

Maybe Fellaini would be a completely different player under Fergie....
            We have to ask what RVP,Hernandez,Nani,Young and Rooney are under Moyes?
            How many bites at the apple the board thinks Moyes should be given?

Comment

Moyes is done, my friend. He wont be able to attract big name talent to Man U.

Comment

Me know dat,but is the board done too??

Comment

The Board needs a fresh! The owners are also a big part of the problem.

Comment

The Board needs a fresh! The owners are also a big part of the problem.
                    Footballers are mercenaries if Man U pay big wages the players will come, so don't worry about that.

Comment

With the season officially finished,the scorching spotlight should be switched to the board.
                      Unbelievable what Moyes has done in a single season,relegation fight is notan unreasonable expectation if he is given more time.

Comment

This lot of leaders needs to be changed because they are likely to pay too much for "has been" mercenaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          ....relegation fight is notan unreasonable expectation if he is given more time.
                          Please, give him more time, please...his job is not yet done...
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            It look like the regular whipping turn Westman Giddy to rahtid!
                            Jangle and Lazie gone inna hiding and Rockman confuse as the Empire crumble all around
                            Broadest back pon the forum Dunny. I've dished it, i can take it. Won't see me jumping ship like X.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Broadest back pon the forum Dunny. I've dished it, i can take it. Won't see me jumping ship like X.
                              Respect Lazie, traitorism is a lowly attribute not even worthy of a snake's belly. Now, do me a favor and lick heX fi mi wid dis please...mek sure him knock out till Septemba so him cyan jinX my team or our transfer dealings with him madness.

Thanks!!
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X