Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool

I would have no hard feelings if Liverpool were to win the EPL this year. THe way they have played this season, they more than deserve to win.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Respect, Tilla!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You realise though that this race is still very much alive... ideally Pool needs to win it's next three matches to seal it up... what were the chances of a team winning eleven in a row, much less 14?? Chelsea and City (especially) have to slip again to help pool's cause. The Liverpool and Chelsea match will set the tone...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        You realise though that this race is still very much alive... ideally Pool needs to win it's next three matches to seal it up... what were the chances of a team winning eleven in a row, much less 14?? Chelsea and City (especially) have to slip again to help pool's cause. The Liverpool and Chelsea match will set the tone...
        It's not just 14 in a row, it would be 17 wins and 2 draws for the second half of the season...big challenge which is why your statement is so apt. City will have tough games against Everton and Palace, and let's hope, West Brom. We need to up the goal difference tally to really bolster things. I didn't like the way we dash wey a two goal lead (again) today. And notice that if Skrtel was not in our defense, we would be woeful.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I concur Tilla.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

In others words yuh deh pan di wagon well small up yuh self Brick and H.L coming soon,let them in gatekeeper
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              In others words yuh deh pan di wagon well small up yuh self Brick and H.L coming soon,let them in gatekeeper
              Xcuse me...only you would see that as being "on the wagon"...Tilla and Gamma are proper fans, not fickle lacka u!! They are Chelski and Gunners and would follow their team even if relegated. Would you? Cho. Dyam wagonista demagogue 5th columnist traitor!!! Wait till me ketch u!!! A bear busshead u ago get!! I won't be happy till me give you three tump and six kick!!! I hope you hiring good counsel for your court martial, scheduled for May 12.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X