Evra votes for Suarez to be PFA player of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evra votes for Suarez to be PFA player of the year

According to the Daily Mirror Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has voted his old Liverpool rival Luis Suarez to be crowned PFA player of the year.

Suarez faced an eight-match ban after being found guilty of racially abusing Evra in October 2011

However, the 32-year-old defender didn’t let his personal grudges come in between while casting his vote for Suarez.

Evra voted for Suarez despite being racially-abused by the Liverpool star in October 2011.

The Daily Mirror quoted an Old Trafford source as saying, "Suarez is an outstanding footballer, but no-one at United could believe it when Patrice voted for him.”

"It shows the measure of the man that he didn't allow what happened between them to cloud his judgement.

"He clearly doesn't bear a grudge."

With 29 goals in 27appearances, Suarez has been a key player to help fire Liverpool to the top of the table.

http://www.brecorder.com/sports/othe...-the-year.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Kmt!

Evra cyaan hate Suarez more dan mi!

Suarez singled-handedly tief my side and prevented them from achieving eternal World Cup glory!

However, being the kind of person my mother raised, I can be fair in recognising his talents and contributions, not just to Liverpool and the EPL, but to world football.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Kmt!

Suarez singled-handedly tief my side and prevented them from achieving eternal World Cup glory!

However, being the kind of person my mother raised, I can be fair in recognising his talents and contributions, not just to Liverpool and the EPL, but to world football.
      "Suarez singled-handedly tief my side and prevented them from achieving eternal World Cup glory!"

Oh ... suh the secret come out!!!! Unuh vex because he did it to a team unuh support. I wanted the African team to win as well, but Suarez's play show that he is a thinking person.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Kmt!

And so.....................just like Evra, you too voted for him to be PFA Player of the Year. (heX I'm sure wanted to vote for Touré - a member of his club)
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X