So another one bites the dust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So another one bites the dust?

The Knicks fired the entire coaching staff ... yet Moyes still have a job at MU? How come?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Soon. I am reading that the Glazers were waiting until it was mathematically impossible to qualify for CL before they fire him. I figure there is a clause in his contract. Can't wait to put this horrible season behind.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Soon. I am reading that the Glazers were waiting until it was mathematically impossible to qualify for CL before they fire him. I figure there is a clause in his contract. Can't wait to put this horrible season behind.
      I doubt the stories .... if that was the case wouldn't they fire him at the final whistle yesterday?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sunday is not a work day and them never draft up his pink slip yet.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sunday is not a work day and them never draft up his pink slip yet.
          In all seriousness, it makes no sense to fire Moyes until the end of the season. It would get the team nowhere but more disruption. But, in my own selfish interests, I hope they get it all wrong and turn to a new savior...one that can cock it up just as bad or worse as my boy DM. He did a GREAT JOB!!! Hush...me know...me know.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            In all seriousness, it makes no sense to fire Moyes until the end of the season. It would get the team nowhere but more disruption. But, in my own selfish interests, I hope they get it all wrong and turn to a new savior...one that can cock it up just as bad or worse as my boy DM. He did a GREAT JOB!!! Hush...me know...me know.
            Cyaan cause more disruption than since Moyes tek over. We can coast out the rest of the season without a manager. Hell the club mascot can pick the team. Just get rid of Moyes and his collection of clowns.

Watching the game yesterday everyone should see what MU's problem is. As soon as Everton got free of Moyes they start pushing up the league. MU hired this joker and he has been dragging us down. MU didn't look like they could score yesterday. They knew how to pass the ball around, but could not breakdown the opponents. This isn't for Moyes.

Since yuh rate him, tek him and give we the "youth coach" nuh?

Comment

Shet up!!!!!

Comment

Shet up!!!!!
                Let me guess, you watch Sam and Kat too? My 2 year old watch it and that's all she is shouting now.

Comment

Funny I've been saying that for years now. But I am subjected to Sam n Kat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Cyaan cause more disruption than since Moyes tek over. We can coast out the rest of the season without a manager. Hell the club mascot can pick the team. Just get rid of Moyes and his collection of clowns.

Watching the game yesterday everyone should see what MU's problem is. As soon as Everton got free of Moyes they start pushing up the league. MU hired this joker and he has been dragging us down. MU didn't look like they could score yesterday. They knew how to pass the ball around, but could not breakdown the opponents. This isn't for Moyes.

Since yuh rate him, tek him and give we the "youth coach" nuh?
                    Lazie, as they say in life, "timing is everything". Had you approached that turncoat heX with that offer in September, he would have sold you that youth coach "clown" for $1 and a slurpee...right before heX jumped on the City wagon. It is interesting that you see Moyes as being the one dragging your team down, that's how I see heX...notice when him lef we, LFC start to play ball...and City, well, they were heX'd. Maybe we form an alliance and get Moyes to join heX at City? That way, we at least eliminate them from the equation...they will spend all of the Sheik's billions but will never overcome the double whammy of heX and Moyes...then we can go back to the old ways of kicking your arse without distraction!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X