RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNNERS? Was it Mosiah who claimed Ozil was 'no good'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNNERS? Was it Mosiah who claimed Ozil was 'no good'?

He had a 'noice' cameo in the win over Hull. The guy is TOP OF THE WORLD! Pure class, player.

Having said that he still shows he shall take a little while getting up to required stamina for this physical perpetual FULL tilt 100 motion EPL. He was just about deadbeat when he came off.

GUNNERS should have him on and into conditioning and fitness program during the break between end of this season and during pre-season. May even need a conditioning and fitness program specifically designed for him during his time at My GUNNERS We need this guy fiyah-in at FULL 100 blast during each of our coming seasons!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Rucks

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am always amazed by his mastery over the ball, he is so in control and has such incredible poise that it almost seems no one will tackle him directly with the ball at his feet, they just seem to give him a little space and and seem to be content if he doesn't try to beat them.

Comment

Dat is correct sah, remind mi ah Zidane and dat smooth style.

Comment

Let me join My Yute by saying; You are correct, sir!!!!
          Ozil is top World Class (player)!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X