Word to the wise: for this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word to the wise: for this

WC all Ye lesser teams; travel very light. Aside from your smart phone and B headset; you only need a small carry on luggae. Most of the time you will be wearing team gear (sandals, shorts and polo Ts anyway). Matter of fact forget the carry on. You will only play three games. You know yourselves (especially the ones hyping as if they are big teams). I can call names if you want

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    WC all Ye lesser teams; travel very light. Aside from your smart phone and B headset; you only need a small carry on luggae. Most of the time you will be wearing team gear (sandals, shorts and polo Ts anyway). Matter of fact forget the carry on. You will only play three games. You know yourselves (especially the ones hyping as if they are big teams). I can call names if you want
    Yes Jawge, tell dem fi me. England going back on the first flight don't it? LOL!!! Brasil! Brasil! Brasil! (Jes hope sey heX a support summady else, or else dem ago watch the round of 16 pon TV).
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Couldn't say that. Need to see their first game (that's all I need)

Comment

Working...
      X