Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moyes Fired!!!!!

Bout time because I'm happyyyyy!!!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Awful news!!!!
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5189856.html
    Peter R

Comment

Nooooooo! He did not get to finish the long term wrecking job!😔

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Over to you Giggsy.
        The next game should be a blast.

Comment

He needed more time to turn the team around.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            He needed more time to turn the team around.
            Foolishness! How much time did he need? Martinez, Pelligrini, Mourinho, Blanc and Ancelotti all took over their teams this season. Do you see any of them struggling like Moyes? Of all the managers listed only Moyes, Blanc and Ancelotti all took over champions .... MU is the only team struggling.

Needed more time to do what? Get us relegated?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mr. President I thought you were more astute in recognizing sarcasm.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Mr. President I thought you were more astute in recognizing sarcasm.
                Was he being sarcastic? oh well .... Too many people coming out of the woodwork talking bout more time ... people like Gary Neville.

Comment

Cho nuh watch Gary, him just trying to support him bredda.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Cho nuh watch Gary, him just trying to support him bredda.
                    To rahtid ...... I forgot he had a brother in Moyes' coaching staff.

Comment

When I see that side that Moyes put out against Everton, I said he either didn't respect Everton, decided that was looking a t players for next year or wanted to be fired. If he was looking at players for next year and who to be cut, he should have been communicated with Manu.

I gave up on him from Jan, after that he had enough time to stamp himself but never did.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Moyes is a good coach and he did wonders at Everton. Pity ManU may yet be competitive next season with a better coach.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That Moyes side put against Everton?

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          When I see that side that Moyes put out against Everton, I said he either didn't respect Everton, decided that was looking a t players for next year or wanted to be fired. If he was looking at players for next year and who to be cut, he should have been communicated with Manu.

I gave up on him from Jan, after that he had enough time to stamp himself but never did.
                          Yet...if observed closely, that group of players could have won if they wanted. I think they deliberately showed they could run rings around that Everton side (and they did) and also deliberately thumbed noses at Moyes!

They refused to shoot time after time as they roamed about in or about Everton's penalty-area at will!

Frankly as the game went on at times I laughed at the antics...and at other times disgusted. That BoyU team is not as bad as 'the players performed=acted as per actors=pulled a 3 stooges like act'.

Incidentally, rumour has it that RVP has been long recovered.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

All Moyes have to do is put in Valencia and janazau on the wings to keep the wing backs at bay. Nani shouldn't start, missing the season. You can't start Mata and Kagawa in the midfield up against Barry and McCarthy as they can't defend, Start Welback to strength them out and keep the defense honest along with Rooney. That back 4 has not proven much except injury and you needed only to start two of them, no more. Rooney, Carrick and the goalie was the only decent choices.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              All Moyes have to do is put in Valencia and janazau on the wings to keep the wing backs at bay. Nani shouldn't start, missing the season. You can't start Mata and Kagawa in the midfield up against Barry and McCarthy as they can't defend, Start Welback to strength them out and keep the defense honest along with Rooney. That back 4 has not proven much except injury and you needed only to start two of them, no more. Rooney, Carrick and the goalie was the only decent choices.
                              Please watch the match...as what you have written suggests you have not seen the match.

On watching the match you shall see that BoyU did as they pleased with the ball...having TEAM Everton acting the part of spectators. However the BoyU players were casual in and around the penalty-area and rarely showed an interest in making an attempt on goal.

On the 3 occasions when scoring was easier than missing...they performed in a manner that would fool any casual observer of the game into thinking that an attempt was made at scoring when no such thing occurred.

Take a look at the game. Pleeeease?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X