X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Man PLEASE clarify for the forum:

...and the world.

Last chance.

Are you a fan of Liverpool or Manchester City?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Lowe Blow.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...i am beginning to agree wid Marin....

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ...and the world.

Last chance.

Are you a fan of Liverpool or Manchester City?

Thanks.
        A wha kind a question dat yuh a ask LizeX???? A ground lizard woulda find it easier fi ansa yuh question.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You are right jangle.

Marin has certainly X-posed X-it strategy.

Shame on you X!!

HL

Comment

It seems as pool gets closer and closer to the title, my nationality,ethnicity,loyalty and love is being questioned .I am liverpoolian,i bleed pool.

Misery has strange bedfellows, Man uites, Arsenalist,Benedicts and 5th columnist.

My victory,my place,my throne,my birth right will not be denied.When we win.

I know it hurts ....Lionheart.

The ....X...Standard.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              It seems as pool gets closer and closer to the title, my nationality,ethnicity,loyalty and love is being questioned .I am liverpoolian,i bleed pool.

Misery has strange bedfellows, Man uites, Arsenalist,Benedicts and 5th columnist.

My victory,my place,my throne,my birth right will not be denied.When we win.

I know it hurts ....Lionheart.

The ....X...Standard.
              Thank you very much X.

That's was all i was aXing.

Paul Marin must now cease and desist from questioning your Liverfool loyalty.

The world now knows.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Thank you very much X.

That's was all i was aXing.

Paul Marin must now cease and desist from questioning your Liverfool loyalty.

The world now knows.
                Easy HL, just read Paul's signature. I recall when he made the post.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

HL a captured "treasonist" will say anything to escape his captors. I didn't not peg you as being gullible. Don't make a liar of me
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...observe the 'waggon' ride nuh jangle... cho-man!

HL

Comment

Confused lot,words of wisdom...... ( city ) divided against itself will not stand. "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?…

Comment

Is not often that so many disparate persons could be wrong .... Imagine me, Marin and HL all come to the SAME conclusion?!! What a prekeh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Tell wi nuh? I know you know the answer!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The usual suspects ,what do you all have in common.....hint are you liverpool fans in the mold of Rafaology like BR ,he is winning the prem with Rafa deadwood,according to Paul ?

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              The usual suspects ,what do you all have in common.....hint are you liverpool fans in the mold of Rafaology like BR ,he is winning the prem with Rafa deadwood,according to Paul ?
                              First of all, Gerrard, Johnson, Lucas, and Skrtel I believe are the only players on the current squad who played for Rafa. Show me where I called any of them "deadwood". Second, why Rafa never do as good as BR with them same players? And lastly, STOP PUT YOUR CITY GOAT MOUT PON ME TEAM!!! NOTHING DON'T WIN YET!!! GWAAN BACK A CITY AND PUT U HEX PON DEM AN' LEAVE WE OUT!!!!
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X