BrickTop more injury....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickTop more injury....

1. David Silva may be out for 3 week with an ankle injury.
    David Silva is facing up to three weeks out with an ankle injury he picked up in last night's win over West Bromwich Albion.
    There were fears the little Spanish midfield star would be out for the season and could also miss the World Cup finals after he was stretchered off, his leg in a brace, after twisting his ankle and aggravating a long-standing injury.
    But after an examination today, City's medical staff are hopeful he will be able to return before the end of the season, saying he is likely to be out for two to three weeks.
    2. Not a reported issue but i did not like the way Aguero went down just outside the 18yd. box in the second half. He is still not 100% IMO; but I pray that all is ok.

3. Yaya has muscle injury so he should be out (maybe0 for a while longer.

4. Why can't Dzeko get injured
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Have no fear HL...Man City will win out...Liverfool will be walking alone after two draws...everybody gonna jump ship

Comment

...well X is off the ship as he just confirmed from my simple question above.

Can't wait to see PR, Marin and the rest... chew themselves to shreds in a few weeks...
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Gwaan fool yuhself HL, HeXman still have one foot pon yuh wagon. ****** Duppy no bad lacka Xcape.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          1. David Silva may be out for 3 week with an ankle injury.
          David Silva is facing up to three weeks out with an ankle injury he picked up in last night's win over West Bromwich Albion.
          There were fears the little Spanish midfield star would be out for the season and could also miss the World Cup finals after he was stretchered off, his leg in a brace, after twisting his ankle and aggravating a long-standing injury.
          But after an examination today, City's medical staff are hopeful he will be able to return before the end of the season, saying he is likely to be out for two to three weeks.
          2. Not a reported issue but i did not like the way Aguero went down just outside the 18yd. box in the second half. He is still not 100% IMO; but I pray that all is ok.

3. Yaya has muscle injury so he should be out (maybe0 for a while longer.

4. Why can't Dzeko get injured

The heX effect. Hehehe, serves unuh right!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Have no fear HL...Man City will win out...Liverfool will be walking alone after two draws...everybody gonna jump ship
            FEAR and HOPE? ...or is it, FEAR or HOPE?
            Gwaan, Bricktop!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yu nuh see HL ah get nervous and trying to cover all his bases now that Crystal has been proven to be a dud? This forum being what it is, a man will be judged by his words... none of us really saw X on the city wagon... a jus' suh de internet ting set!
              Peter R

Comment

X was definitely on the City bandwagon...that was until him try follow HL to the bathroom...we did kick him up and gi him a slight beaten before chucking him over the side...we walk alone round here

Comment

Karl, none of us can predict future outcomes, so you have rightfully identified the emotions that will play on the minds of LFC, City and Chelsea fans (and of those who straddle the fences)... HOPE and FEAR! My mind is filled with HOPE tempered with an inkling of FEAR, but mainly HOPE...

YNWA
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    The heX effect. Hehehe, serves unuh right!!!
                    It is these kinds of things that give me comfort in knowing that our efforts to keep that turncoat heX off of the kop are being admirably looked upon by the football gods...3 more games...just 3 more games...lawd, me hope the hinge dem don't come offa de door true him a shub pon it so hard!!! REX! Me nah feed you till 12 o'clock May 11...sarry!!! But if yu see heX come thru di door, jes' nyam him. Thanx.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      ..3 more games...just 3 more games...lawd, me hope the hinge dem come offa de door

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        You are an evil likkle man ... look like you need some Xlax - no?
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Football hooligans! So you definitely SAW him on the wagon? Prosecutor paul might summons you...in the forum, words speak louder than actions, but this bit of evidence might be damning....
                          Peter R

Comment

LOL...follow man guh bathroom .....yeoooww....now unnuh a tek liberty wid Big man .

Bun out di Shitty, unnuh season ova.Di likkle cheering mi gi unnuh ,fi beat Man U get tuh unnuh ead .

Crystal palace and Everton a guh tun unnuh ova.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              LOL...follow man guh bathroom .....yeoooww....now unnuh a tek liberty wid Big man .

Bun out di Shitty, unnuh season ova.Di likkle cheering mi gi unnuh ,fi beat Man U get tuh unnuh ead .

Crystal palace and Everton a guh tun unnuh ova.
                              Jesu fada!!! GOAT MOUT!! The only saving grace for my team is that we neva mek u come back. Wid predictions like these, thank god you are a City man!! Like me sey, U CANNOT COME BACK TO THE KOP!!! NO WAY SAH!! NO! NO! NO! You are ALL CITY AND LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY!!! YES REX!!! HOLD DOWN THE GATE!! IF YOU SEE ANYBODY AH WEAR EIDA A DEM TWO SHIRT YA, JES TEAR DEM 'KIN!! HL, Brickhead, he's all yours brother...maybe you can try pawn him off on Tilla. LOL!!!
                              X--><--X

Comment

Working...
                              X