RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 12 - The Day of Reckoning (Court Martial Date Set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 12 - The Day of Reckoning (Court Martial Date Set)

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, by the powers invested in me by the forum massive, its honorable members, and its able administration, by decree, and subject to the laws of the forum and the creed of football fans everywhere, a court martial shall be assembled to hear, meet, confer, and pass just sentence upon the man known as X for the crime of TREASON against the Kop. X goes by many aliases, heX, Xlax, Xcuse, Xuberant, Xcited and many others, so be it understood by the forum, that this is the same living natural person accused of said crime. Bringing the case for the prosecution and representing Liverpool Football Club forum fans shall be the Rt. Honourable Paul Marin, who shall also act as the presiding Judge in this case. The jury shall be the members of the forum, who shall have the right to vote in a poll set up specifically for the purpose of determining Mr. X's guilt (or innocence :choke. Mr. X shall have the right to defend himself, either directly, or with counsel of his choice. If he does not have the means to fund representation, Judge Marin shall appoint, at the forum's cost and expense, suitable defense counsel. May the record show that the forum has, in accordance with its bylaws, constitution and acts, accepted the complaint and hereby ordered Mr. X to appear before said court on May 12, 2014.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Kangaroo court ,this jury compromises of

An Arsenalist barrister, Man u cheerleaderrs- rock,lazie and jangle and a forensic Man city ganja scientist supported by his dj badman kartel/dudus associate Brick.

If you notice all the Liverpoolians arent on the jury ,Peter,Mo,not even Chelseaites like Tilla want any part of this 5th columnist Kangaroo court.

They know who you are by whom you associate yuhself with.Dig one grave ,yuh betta dig two!
    Last edited by Sir X; April 22, 2014, 05:42 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

An Arsenalist barrister, Man u cheerleaderrs- rock,lazie and jangle and a forensic Man city ganja scientist supported by his dj badman kartel/dudus associate Brick.

If you notice all the Liverpoolians arent on the jury ,Peter,Mo,not even Chelseaites like Tilla want any part of this 5th columnist Kangaroo court.

They know who you are by whom you associate yuhself with.Dig one grave ,yuh betta dig two!
      Blah blah blah...undermining and slandering the jury is a bad strategy. I take it you took that advice from counsel...it being evident that the only counsel daft enough to let you open your mouth before trial in such a manner would be....you! Anyway, all forumites are on the jury, whether they come to your defense or not is to be seen. If I were you, I would be looking for evidence to exonerate myself, not worrying about who is on the jury. This is a formal proceeding, so your arguments better come strong. I advise you to seek peace with Gamma, as he is trained in these matters and will (for a LARGE fee that might include apologies to Gummers fans) no doubt give you able representation.

Now xcuse me, I have my opening arguments to draft!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I will be able to speak after your predictable sentence ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I will be able to speak after your predictable sentence ?
          Xcuse me, you really need to hire a lawyer. The sentencing phase will come after determining your guilt (or innocence). I have been judicious in not using the powers of the bench to find you summarily guilty...it is for the forum to decide after arguments have been made. Like I said, you should go seek peace with Gamma, leaving a matter as serious as this to your own designs spells certain peril.

Comment

Unuh staple it!!!! DWL
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh si di Jury all mi duh is ask if mi can talk after di sentencing ?Di man ave Sass as Balif to claaat .Present yuh case Gatekeeper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3CGENBhn0

Comment

Yuh si di Jury all mi duh is ask if mi can talk after di sentencing ?Di man ave Sass as Balif to claaat .Present yuh case Gatekeeper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3CGENBhn0
                There will be plenty of time for me to present my case on May 12...just start mek you defence. IF you are found guilty by the jury, then my sentencing will be fair and just. As you know, treason is a capital offense, but you are lucky that I don't believe in capital punishment. Torture however, now that's a different story...

Comment

You and the usual suspects,forgive dem fada they know not what they have done.

Present yuh case ,if only the forum went back further.Like mi say dig one grave fi mi,dig one fi yuhself .

Comment

You and the usual suspects,forgive dem fada they know not what they have done.

Present yuh case ,if only the forum went back further.Like mi say dig one grave fi mi,dig one fi yuhself .
                    Xcuse me, the forum goes back to 2006, so tap u nize! U have no evidence but a try gwaan like there is some smoking gun...only thing smoking is the ganja dat ah bun out u brain!!

Comment

Working...
                    X