Jangle & Lazie...I told you so...Fergie wants Rafa..lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle & Lazie...I told you so...Fergie wants Rafa..lol

Manchester United should appoint Rafa Benitez as David Moyes's successor, says Didi Hamann
    Former Liverpool midfielder Didi Hamann claims Rafa Benitez is the ideal candidate to replace David Moyes at Manchester United
    Manchester United should appoint Rafa Benitez as David Moyes's successor, says Didi Hamann
    Experience: Rafael Benitez has knowledge of England and Europe Photo: EPA
    By Telegraph Sport1:40PM BST 23 Apr 2014 Comments38 Comments
    Rafa Benitez would be the ideal manager to replace David Moyes at Manchester United, according to former Liverpool and Manchester City midfielder Didi Hamann.
    Moyes was sacked on Tuesday morning, just nine months after his appointment, following an unsuccessful season in charge at Old Trafford.
    The search is now on for a new manager, with Ryan Giggs stepping in as interim boss until the end of the current campaign.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...di-Hamann.html

Rafa naah cross it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Former Liverpool midfielder Didi Hamann claims Rafa Benitez is the ideal candidate to replace David Moyes at Manchester United
    Rafa Benitez would be the ideal manager to replace David Moyes at Manchester United, according to former Liverpool and Manchester City midfielder Didi Hamann.
    Moyes was sacked on Tuesday morning, just nine months after his appointment, following an unsuccessful season in charge at Old Trafford.
    The search is now on for a new manager, with Ryan Giggs stepping in as interim boss until the end of the current campaign.

Rafa naah cross it.
    Oh jesus...and if he did go...what would you do then? Wait, wait...don't tell me!!! You are one confused soul. I am glad you are no longer a Liverpool problem. Thank the Lord!!! It would be great though if you followed Rafa to Manu**, perfect actually! Perfect!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rLHpEHrXcW...s1600/yawn.png

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hamman is Fergie alter ego or something? Any although it is not Fergie making that call, if his last hand picked replacement is anything g to go by I say YES!!!

So now we turn to you, if rafa takes over united you would support both the red and powder blue sides of Manchester plus Liverpool? Let the fun and games begin...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No conflicted interest on my part....Im cross it by himself...I am with those who YNWA.... Youth Coach.

Comment

him can't lose at all. A who said Winning is everything. LOL.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

Rafa naah cross it.
              Rafa is a better coach than Moyes. The problem I'd have is him bringing baggage like you to the Empire. You and Jangle might be friends, but with the most respect ... you are not welcome here. Stay at City, Chelsea, Napoli ... whereever you are now.

I have a co-worker who is a Napoli fan who can't wait to see Rafa leave.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Rafa is a better coach than Moyes. The problem I'd have is him bringing baggage like you to the Empire. You and Jangle might be friends, but with the most respect ... you are not welcome here. Stay at City, Chelsea, Napoli ... whereever you are now.

I have a co-worker who is a Napoli fan who can't wait to see Rafa leave.
                X - the real 5th columnist - can't wait to see Rafa come back to Anfield. Him come een like one ah dem bredda that still a fight to see the Shah come back to rule Iran. LOL!!! Me and you serve clubs that are sworn enemies of each other (long may that remain), but at least we agree that X is "not welcome here". That said, I think heX would be a GREAT ADDITION to your ranks!! Please reconsider and grant him an interview true it look like HL, BT and Tilla don't want him...give him a home before he becomes [more] wanton and mashup the neighbourhood.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

``SIGH~~no wonder Marin treat you suh...

What the 'ell do you mean by "I told you so?"

Has Benitez been offered the position?

Please wait until the event occurs before you start to jum-pup-an-dung.

And Marin made a very good point. What if Rafa goes to ManU? Will you jump from Liverpool to the latter?

Thanks in advance for a well thought out answer.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Marin?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      Marin?
                      Are you talking to me? You know sey mi write off heX from time. Are you going to defend him at the court martial? Or is this case even beyond your much heralded skills? Save your prowess for the sentencing, him a go HENG when we done wid him...although...keeping him at City would best serve our purpose. I mean, how do you defend against this:

Comment

Working...
                      X