So who really believe Mourinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who really believe Mourinho

when he says he will focus in the Champions league and use a second string, as it were, for the Liverpool match?

Well, him might be a youth coach, but mi sure him nuh suh eediat to believe dat.

My side, nuh lissen di foolinish. Come ready, come hard and win the league this weekend!!!

YNWA!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I believe him 5 points behind coming to anfield with a CL game 3 days after (wed) which is really 2 days rest mon and tuesday.To play a full strength squad for a win ,with pool predictable going on to win the prem, even with a win ,the most he can get at pool is a draw,if im lucky.The practical thing to do is play a weak squad because Atletico can be beaten at Chelsea with a rested full strength squad,why risk further injuries to beat pool or draw with pool,the effort required to achieve that is mammoth!

Mourinho wants the C.L for Chelsea baaaadddddddd !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      I believe him 5 points behind coming to anfield with a CL game 3 days after (wed) which is really 2 days rest mon and tuesday.To play a full strength squad for a win ,with pool predictable going on to win the prem, even with a win ,the most he can get at pool is a draw,if im lucky.The practical thing to do is play a weak squad because Atletico can be beaten at Chelsea with a rested full strength squad,why risk further injuries to beat pool or draw with pool,the effort required to achieve that is mammoth!

Mourinho wants the C.L for Chelsea baaaadddddddd !
      Mo - there you go...your question was answered promptly. Xlax believes Jose. If there was any evidence more than this that Xlax chat bear sh*t, I don't know where to find it (okay - that was a lie - the forum is littered with it). BUT, this is a great example of X's Moyesesque football acumen. Him really believe Jose to rahtid. Chuss mi, Jose nah come a Liverpool fi lie down, no way Jose! LOL!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rLHpEHrXcW...s1600/yawn.png
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL!!! Will the real Weed-X please stand up!!

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Maybe a compromise here,he starts a strong squad then substitute only key players to the upcoming CL,he better be prepared AM.
            I want to know if Chelsea won the CL without Drogba?
            It is imperative that all is done to prevent Chelsea from winning the EPL,Mourinho will NEVER give the darn thing back.
            Anyway with Pool penchant for scoring and the predicted drop in Chelsea quality(the substitutions will not be dictated by the game)anything is possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Maybe a compromise here,he starts a strong squad then substitute only key players to the upcoming CL,he better be prepared AM.
              I want to know if Chelsea won the CL without Drogba?
              It is imperative that all is done to prevent Chelsea from winning the EPL,Mourinho will NEVER give the darn thing back.
              Anyway with Pool penchant for scoring and the predicted drop in Chelsea quality(the substitutions will not be dictated by the game)anything is possible...
              Chelsea did not win the UCL without Drogba, he took the winning penalty in the shoot out. To write Chelsea off would be stupid, only heX would do that...thank god him City goat mout' cyan touch we as long as we don't mek him come back pon di Kop!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                when he says he will focus in the Champions league and use a second string, as it were, for the Liverpool match?

Well, him might be a youth coach, but mi sure him nuh suh eediat to believe dat.

My side, nuh lissen di foolinish. Come ready, come hard and win the league this weekend!!!

YNWA!!!
                No one can accuse me of being a Chelsea fan, so I can say this now. The FA is being managed by IDIOTS. In Spain, France and Italy, whenever a team has a big game in Europe, the domestic games are rearranged to give them time to prepare for the European game. Look at Real Madrid, last week they had no La Liga game ahead of the Bayern clash.

In England, the teams are given no assistance when it comes to Europe. I wouldn't be surprised if Jose does what he says. Liverpool playing only 1 game per week so they will be fresh and he has to consider the big semi-final game to follow that.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  No one can accuse me of being a Chelsea fan, so I can say this now. The FA is being managed by IDIOTS. In Spain, France and Italy, whenever a team has a big game in Europe, the domestic games are rearranged to give them time to prepare for the European game. Look at Real Madrid, last week they had no La Liga game ahead of the Bayern clash.

In England, the teams are given no assistance when it comes to Europe. I wouldn't be surprised if Jose does what he says. Liverpool playing only 1 game per week so they will be fresh and he has to consider the big semi-final game to follow that.
                  What is wrong with you? Leave the FA alone please. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X