Tilla...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla...

Okay, time to get real. Chelsea have a tough challenge with Terry and Cech out of the line up for Sunday. With Lampard and Mikel suspended for the CL tie against AM, do you agree we will see one or both of them in the game? Here's Chelsea's line up as I see it:

Schwarzer
    ?----Cahill -- Ivanovic --- Cole
    ----------Mikel
    -Lampard-------Salah
    Matic----Eto'o-----Oscar

Not sure who you play at Right Back or if you play Oscar, but I'm pretty sure you have to play Mikel, Lampard, Schwarzer, Salah (cuptied), Matic (cuptied). But Eto'o, Ba, Suarez? Oscar - not sure. Hurry up and tell me, Brendan want me fi call him back post haste!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

I think if he decided to save players for the CL, then he could utilize young but talented Tomas Kalas on the right.

------------Schwarzer

Kalas----Cahill -- Ivanovic --- Cole/Ake

----------Mikel

-Lampard-------Matic ------Salah

------------Oscar

------------Torres

If he really plans to play Cole on Wednesday against Atletico, then he could slot in Nathan Ake on the left.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Good line up.

Hope Torres factors in...ideally coming off the bench and scoring 2( on the WIN) !!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Good line up.

Hope Torres factors in...ideally coming off the bench and scoring 2( on the WIN) !!!!
        Please keep it up! Please, the only thing better would be to have heX admit he is from your tribe and chime een wid u!! LOL!! Unu are someting else...3 more games.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

X will just as upset as you--after he reads my post.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            X will just as upset as you--after he reads my post.
            Don't let the xposition fool you...he has been xposed and summarily xpelled. His only hope of xoneration is at the court martial - May 12...but the evidence against him is DAMNING. The bwoy is a Blue...hug it up!!! Thank the Lord!! Dear Lord, please me the hinge dem pon di door hold"

Comment

Working...
            X