X, Paul Marin, PeterR and the waggonist Mosiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, Paul Marin, PeterR and the waggonist Mosiah

Come help me now to cheer on Crystal. Gimme a C....gimme a R......gimme a Y.......well you know the rest......
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

How you put X inna dat group?? We really not sure who him goin cheer enuh!

BTW, Congrats Tilla and crew... my son is very happy , (where did I go wrong?), I'm but defence won out over offence today! and LFC's hopes are now on the rocks, in limbo, as it's now out of LFC's hands...
    Peter R

Comment

No, Mosiah has been a Pool fan, the waggonist is X.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Youth coach out coached by his master.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The attack vs. defence made a great match. HAd it NOT been for that slip by Gerrard, who was NOT under any pressure so I can't credit that to Mourinho, who knows who would have out-coached whom??

The second goal was almost inevitable, but another giveaway... by AS$-pass ??

A draw was all we needed in this game.

Now Shetty can drop the ball, not today but v Everton who have something to fight for especially if Arse screws up tomorrow.
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Youth coach out coached by his master.
            Still calling the man youth coach? New name "Boss"

Pool lost the game due to Gerrard's mistake, not because Rogers was out coached.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gerrard was not under pressure. Your whole team was under pressure, so keep fooling yourself. It is the simple things that cause you big in these games.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                The attack vs. defence made a great match. HAd it NOT been for that slip by Gerrard, who was NOT under any pressure so I can't credit that to Mourinho, who knows who would have out-coached whom??

The second goal was almost inevitable, but another giveaway... by AS$-pass ??

A draw was all we needed in this game.

Now Shetty can drop the ball, not today but v Everton who have something to fight for especially if Arse screws up tomorrow.
                Peter, I submit that it wasn't the slip, but a poor first touch. The skipper did exactly what you would not have expected, he got ahead of himself, looking up before controlling the ball. Ba would have gotten the ball either way, but the slip gave him the separation to sprint away from the skipper...unfortunately.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Come help me now to cheer on Crystal. Gimme a C....gimme a R......gimme a Y.......well you know the rest......
                  REST???

wha more dem need dan CRY??
                  Last edited by Don1; April 27, 2014, 01:24 PM.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

That's what I meant by the slip... should have been "slip-up" as the ball passed right "through" his foot. The slip and fall just compounded the error
                    Peter R

Comment

Tilla, if it were another player I'd grant you that no problem. Gerrard just made a very bad error, there was no player pressing him or anything like that, so I beg to disagree... BUT, we lost, so...
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X