RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mo, Stoni, Peter...Is which one a unu...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo, Stoni, Peter...Is which one a unu...

...leave the door open an mek heX come een!!?? I will not forget this. There is NO OTHER XPLANATION FOR TODAY'S RESULT!! He is probably now drinking a celebratory jink wid HL and Bricktop!! Mek sure the t'ree a unuh go ah church this eve'lin...to pray for Liverpool...and for the guilty party's soul, as if we lose this race, one of you will PAY for leaving that door open!!!

YNWA
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

The xplanation is simple,you are a weak heart, instead of verbally supporting the team by declaring a win,yuh deh pan,nuh say nothing keep quiet, mi nuh waan jinx it....talk di tings...wi aguh win di next 2...or run whey....5th columnist.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

On the contrary you predicted a 'pool win? A dat yuh a seh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Right and di weakheart didnt join mi ..suh im jinx it...a su mi see it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Right and di weakheart didnt join mi ..suh im jinx it...a su mi see it.
          Boy...the evidence is overwhelming - EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOU DYAM GOAT MOUT' PREDICTING A WIN WE LOSE!!! ARE YOU SO DYAM FOOL YOU DON'T SEE DAT!! NOW THAT YOU ARE A CHELSEA/CITY MAN, IT MEK PURE SENSE. And I'm the 5th columnist.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Weakheart,how come it neva mek wi loose over the past month...you just nuh ave nuh confidence..yuh is a jinx.

We have two games left repeat after me...slewwwwwwwww demmmmmmm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK3xWsONCRE&feature=kp

Comment

Here is the other explanation -

Liverpool's players (...and coach? Outcoached by Mourinho or Maybe the coach explained and the players did not listen?) did not solve the main problem Chelsea posed.

Chelsea was outstanding defensively and also it must be acknowledged that Gerrard's slip was huge factor but the Liverpool players brains shutdown.

Chelsea parked a huge defensive phalanx and it appeared no Liverpool player recognized and communicated to others that a) runs from deep i.e. from behind their own players most forward was the way to disrupt, penetrate...breach Chelsea's defensive line. b) Those 2nd and 3rd runs - behind Chelsea's defensive wall - were missing.

btw - Coutinho had what appeared to be a horrible game. He gave away the ball too many times. Liverpool needed all on deck.

Aside: I always recognized the tremendous talent that is Glen Johnson - good pace, quick feet, great balance...technically wonderful - but at times this guy seems to be the dumbest of the dumbest. I think it was 3 or 4 times he waltzed through the heart of the Chelsea defensive set-up and held the ball too long - lost it=gave it to Chelsea when a simple diagonal roll (of the ball) across the penalty-area would have been/could have been a dagger in Chelsea's heart. A wah di 'ell do im?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Liverpool's players (...and coach? Outcoached by Mourinho or Maybe the coach explained and the players did not listen?) did not solve the main problem Chelsea posed.

Chelsea was outstanding defensively and also it must be acknowledged that Gerrard's slip was huge factor but the Liverpool players brains shutdown.

Chelsea parked a huge defensive phalanx and it appeared no Liverpool player recognized and communicated to others that a) runs from deep i.e. from behind their own players most forward was the way to disrupt, penetrate...breach Chelsea's defensive line. b) Those 2nd and 3rd runs - behind Chelsea's defensive wall - were missing.

btw - Coutinho had what appeared to be a horrible game. He gave away the ball too many times. Liverpool needed all on deck.

Aside: I always recognized the tremendous talent that is Glen Johnson - good pace, quick feet, great balance...technically wonderful - but at times this guy seems to be the dumbest of the dumbest. I think it was 3 or 4 times he waltzed through the heart of the Chelsea defensive set-up and held the ball too long - lost it=gave it to Chelsea when a simple diagonal roll (of the ball) across the penalty-area would have been/could have been a dagger in Chelsea's heart. A wah di 'ell do im?
                Well, I hear you, lots to contemplate, but I prefer my Xplanation!

Comment

Another part of Mourinho's tactics was to foul Sterling who must have hit ground at least four times and I'm disappointed the ref didn't see fit to stop that with an early yellow.

True about Coutinho and Johnson... and Sturridge came on the field but I didn't see him!...and we did warn X about the goat mout ting! :smh:

Now I'm not in the predicting business, but now that the pressure has eased somewhat off LFC, I expect two wins to finish the season. I think the record has shown the team is resilient.
                  Last edited by Peter R; April 28, 2014, 01:10 AM.
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X