X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callin' Paul Marin...X PLEASE

....keep out of this.

Ok Marin, City plays Everton next.

As a TRUE Liverfool fan, are you cheering for Everton?

NOTE: this is not a trick question.

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    ....keep out of this.

Ok Marin, City plays Everton next.

As a TRUE Liverfool fan, are you cheering for Everton?

NOTE: this is not a trick question.

Thanks in advance.
    I will never "CHEER" for any team except Liverpool, Jamaica, JC, my kids teams, and Brazil. However, I do want Everton to win...and win dem good!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am trying to reconcile Everton beating ManCity--knowing that that would help their mortal enemy.

I need to give Timmy Howard a call to 'leak' in at least 6 goals.

BTW, I feel you pain...hush
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I am trying to reconcile Everton beating ManCity--knowing that that would help their mortal enemy.

I need to give Timmy Howard a call to 'leak' in at least 6 goals.

BTW, I feel you pain...hush
        Excuse me, Everton doesn't have to beat City, remember that. A draw would be fine...but make your call, Howard I'm sure will comply...he plays for Everton after all. :vomit:
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X