• Show
Clear All

• Crystal Ball says Crystal Palace will

...douse Liverpool's EPL hope neXXX week

Please leave the messenger alone.

TIA
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Crystal is one fine ass b!tch...mi love har...

Comment

I understand that she and Lucille Ball are sisters. Shouldn't she be a bit old to be considered "fine" at this stage of the game?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Just leave harrr alone Tilla.

Recall she mentioned that Chelsea's game 'gainst RM was "a warm-mup game" in preparation for Liverfool?

Don't take step wid Miss Crystal

HL

Comment

Just a little reminder for the Man City fans
          Manchester City have won only 1 of the last 15 away at Everton so beware, that is all I have to say about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            Just a little reminder for the Man City fans
            Manchester City have won only 1 of the last 15 away at Everton so beware, that is all I have to say about that!
            I like your quote i placed in City Blue.

I am expecting your team to beat Newcastle later this evening. (I am taping the game to watch when i get home from work).

Yes, Everton still has a chance for CL so they will likely come out to play.

HL

Comment

Love dem boasy talk deh...Memba diss.... Slewwwwww demmmmm... Whey di weak hearts dem deh....Paul...5th columnist... Now is di time fi tan up.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

She's "fine" in the same way wine becomes "fine" with age... da's wha him mean!!
                Peter R

Comment

BTW, slew who?

HL

Comment

Dem
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                    X