Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldinho Booed Off The Pitch

http://www.laprensa.hn/deportes/f%C3...-de-ronaldinho

What are the fans saying? Ronaldinho done!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

who? did you say robinho?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

He reminds of Tevez,documented to be marginal but in actuality quite desirable.
        I would love if old foot Ronaldinho comes to Man U!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          I would love if old foot Ronaldinho comes to Man U!
          I wouldn't mind him coming to Old Trafford yes...to work with some of our players on the training ground and teach them some of his tricks.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Toure belly fi get cut out,and I think Dinho is a sure bet to keep possession.Then there is that important matter of servicing the strikers.
            I will never happen unless he comes dirt cheap.
            I have a handful of opponents I would field him against.
            My midfield is woefully lacking,it is out of desperation I would make a lon swap with Anderson and Ronaldinho.

Comment

Rocky its time you wrap your mind around the idea that we are building a stronger, better team. Stop living in the past. £200m in transfer money cannot be wasted on Duneons. Dinho a my ballet still but I prefer to remember the Icon that he was. We are getting name brand coach and name brand players to reclaim our throne. £600m from Addidas demands results.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X