• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibi Gardner goes Out to Pasture

All praises to Jamaica's Most Accomplished balla

Ricardo "Bibi" Gardener announces retirement
    10:27 pm, Thu May 1, 2014

One of Jamaica's most accomplished international footballers, the former Reggae Boy captain Ricardo "Bibi" Gardener, has decided to officially retire from football citing injuries and a need to spend time with his family.

Th 35-year-old former Bolton Wanderers winger who earned 112 caps for Jamaica and scored 9 goals, says the time is right to call it quits. His last game for Jamaica was at the Caribbean Cup in December 2012.

Gardener was the youngest member of the Reggae Boyz Squad at the world cup finals in France in 1998.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

If he is now a stud, nothing wrong wid dat!

Congrats on an illustrious professional career, and the contributions to the Reggaeboyz over the years.

Walk good, and good luck in future endeavours!!
    Peter R

Comment

Ditto!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A warrior for the ages. Fourteen years with the same club, he could write a manual for the Jff on instructing young players on expectations, goal setting, working with teammates, management and coaching staff outside of Jamaica and more specifically in professional leagues.

Our local leagues do not prepare players for the intensity of professional play and the need to train hard and 'bring it' to every game.

Bibi great career, I enjoyed every moment, I was exclusively a Bolton fan for fourteen years. Even went to visit the stadium when there was no match on a business trip to The Manchester area.

Comment

True dat... Bibi ah Warrior fi real..

Hand to Hand Combat tuh di Whirl!!!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Dem way deh!

Lift the bar, expectation high jump bar set at 5'0"

Comment

From the Jamaican league to playing over a decade in the Premier League.

For me, Gardner was easily the most impressive Reggae Boy from the France 98 era onward.

He had a hell of my career, and I tip my hat to him.
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
              X