Steven Gerrard' slip ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Gerrard' slip ....

...could not have happened to a more deserving person.

First of all I don't like the guy......and I don't like Liverfool.

That film of him gathering the team for a post game chat after beating City is still stock in my crop*

I guess they are reconsidering if that should erect a statue of this great Liverspot icon.

..hardy harrr harrr

*pronounced craw.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

People keep talking about "Gerrard's slip" as the reason for Ba's Chelsea first goal. If anyone take time to really look into it, it was Gerrard's mis-control of the ball that caused the problem. The slip only compounded the issue and came after he lost the ball to Ba through his mis-control.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

sing along Tilla..

"...and i'm happeeee....."

HL

Comment

Tilla, you're talking semantics here... didn't I already tell you "slip" = "slip-up"? In the end it didn't really matter, missing the initial ball was the first cruel blow, the actual slip only compounded matters... whether he would have been able to prevent Ba from scoring or not, had he not slipped, i.e. fallen down, we will never know.

Anyway, it seems that Chelsea has actually "slipped"... what happened to you guys yesterday? Norwich turn tables pon unuh??
        Peter R

Comment

HL, I didn't realise the "H" in your name stood for "hater" So you think that the captain of a team rallying his troops after a big win is reason to dislike him??? Bu WTF? It mussi did really hat yuh!
          Peter R

Comment

wooooye....mi scrotal sac. unu salt like pig-stale

sweet mi you si

HL

Comment

You can gwaan so now! Yuh wuz very quiet two week ago! weak heart!!! :steeuuuppsss: whe dat emoticon deh??
              Peter R

Comment

You know what, that is the curse of a English ball, they always overhyping some 'local' lad and not seeing the real gem in them face.

Well they would be really stupid to not make sure to unleash the 'fourth lion' in a Brazil, with the Yardy DNA the English side is a different team but a guy like Hodgson just can never get beyond a certain vision of his world.

Comment

No, it was all due to master tactics!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X