Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellowman Done Liverpool

It dun! Big up to City!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tillamawnin your side let me down.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

not with the way this season is going...let us wait till it done

Comment

Wha?!!!!

What a come down from "bow down to a force greater than you"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i have been celebrating the title win for months now...i tyad

Comment

You have been disappointed with a few of your team results too,now you await results.

Comment

And nervousness set een! We get win him title arready, 4th place! FA cup is brawta

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

await results? we just keep winning our way to another tikle...your side in turmoil my side is moving to greater heights...hush

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    Wha?!!!!

What a come down from "bow down to a force greater than you"?
                    You have to remember him was saying it would be a quadruple this year...so...humble pie mussi taste good. LOL!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X