HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Gerrard a run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Gerrard a run

camera man now? When man score him run guh kiss camera. When they could reach out to touch the trophy, he called his teammates and gave a talk, in front of the cameras. Now him a run the camera man?

X!!!! yuh salt up di man dem side.

The look on the Pool fans' faces? Priceless.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

sh!t and me figet fi set me damn DVR. I hope I they have a replay.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      sh!t and me figet fi set me damn DVR. I hope I they have a replay.
      No replay...we done tek di collection an' buy out all di rights. That frikkin dyam heX, jinX, poor Xcuse fi a fan...me ago charge Mo, Stoni, Peter, even Courtney - one a dem mussi leave di dyam kitchen door open mek di dyam goat mout come back een...is unbelievable, when him jump go ah City, we start fi turn tings up - big tings was a gwaan - di minute him declare himself 'pool again, tings turn 'gens wi to wr#$$$cla*t. mi vex so till!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It sweet me so til
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Once yuh have Manchester inna a uh name tings arite... m i undastan how it guh now...
          Peter R

Comment

Sorry bredrin but you know long time the weakness in the side and if they won it this year is really a screech win. They plain give up too many goals, when the tough times come team that live by the sword die by the sword as well. Let's see what villa comes with, maybe they can beat man city as now they think they are on the champs elysees, can't lose now but psychologically that is the best place for them to be in, they took off yaya at a critical point last game! I was truly surprised by that move but it worked out.

Comment

Working...
            X