RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy for our Reggae Boyz Adrian Mariappa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy for our Reggae Boyz Adrian Mariappa!

At the start of the season he - (and his TEAM for that matter) - appeared to be in over his head! His game improved by leaps and bounds. He has shown that he belongs. ...and not just holding on but has proven himself to be a very good player. Far, far better than he appeared in a Jamaica shirt.

A great part of it is the willingness of his TEAMmates to share the ball - all for one and one for all. No player acting the fool into believing self a prima donna but merging self into being "just one of the members of the TEAM". Great job by the players and great job by Tony Pulis.

...but for me greatest of pleasure in the great job done by our Reggae Boyz Adrian Mariappa!

Will our Reggae Boyz bind into "all for one and one for all"?

FORWARD!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

...but for me greatest of pleasure in the great job done by our Reggae Boyz Adrian Mariappa!
    Reggae Boyz is singular or plural?
    Last edited by Karl; May 6, 2014, 12:00 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Not unusual for such to be in our English Language. In any case use for both singular and plural form precedes mine.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X