No announcement yet.

Jangle, are you recording today's game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, are you recording today's game?

I see where Giggs start 2 rookies, Lawrence and Wilson. Now this I have to watch to see how these youngsters perform.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

you know that this site replays all the days games in HD right?

http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

No I didn't. Thanks.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me on me way fi go get one cup o' manish wata down a Old Trafford. Yuh want me grab a plate a curry goat and white rice fi yuh too? Curry goat match a play.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Me on me way fi go get one cup o' manish wata down a Old Trafford. Yuh want me grab a plate a curry goat and white rice fi yuh too? Curry goat match a play.
          Yeah man ... grab me a plate.

Comment

They did well! I would say very, very well on this a part of their early introduction to the big time. Good prospects!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Curry goat game so I can't judge them.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Curry goat game so I can't judge them.
                The technical skill and *movement always tell truth.

*Movement and passing attempts aims give a 'prips' at intelligence!

These two are good prospects!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...this site replays all the days games in HD right?

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

Will check it out but if quality is good -
                  Great post, sah!

Comment

480p HD Karl...you fellows need to get more internet savvy enuh

Comment

King Karl, you should be a football talent scout for Jamaica.....
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Some really good assessments by Karl.
                        Both need polishing,but are good prospects.
                        Beginning to REALLY believe the hype about Januazaj(sp),this kid appears to be a franchise player.
                        The key was fielding Smalling in central defense,he was excellent there yesterday.

Comment

Why...thank you, sir!

Comment

Working...
                          X