BPL Sunday games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPL Sunday games

Seems like most (maybe all) of the games will be on NBC tv (and their affiliates).

Which channel(#) will the ManCity v. Westham game be shown?

TIA
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Gaffer HL, or should I be talking to the Accountant Bricktop? Unuh done pay Jo him money yet? What about Roque Santa Cruz? Oh sorry, my bad, I forgot that unuh are new ready-done fans so unuh no know nobody who did play for Sh!tty before 2011.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, why yu want to start chubble? why?

Can't you just sit back and enjoy TopBrick and i bask in the joy of being winners?

Why Jangle whyyyyyyyyyy!!!

HL

Comment

The broadcast stations

NBC - Bravo
        NBCSN - Syfy
        USA - Esquire Network
        CNBC - E!
        MSNBC - Oxygen
        Telemundo* - mun2*

*Spanish-language telecast

I thought they were all within the NBC group?

Re: Sunday's matches
        Do not think the broadcast scheduling has as yet been announced.

My guess is, win, lose or draw later today, the Sunday Man City's match shall be on NBC (the NBC group's flagship station)? ...and the Liverpool match shall be on NBCSN. Hey!...ManCity holds the 'cards'....it is theirs to play for win or no!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sorry yuh not coming to the match so that I yuh couldbuy me two beers.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The fight package over the holiday weeks is too steep Jangle. Sure we going to have a 'soft-jink' one of these days.

HL

Comment

That's my guess too Karl. But i think The City game may be on NBCSN.

HL

Comment

Guess we shall just wait on the announcement on where to find each match. Lots of interest in various fights for a place in Europe's second tier Europa and who ends up being EPL Champion.

I am also interested in seeing if my current lousy playing GUNNERS shall win on Sunday. Sure My Gunners play a Norwich that is reeling but the way we are currently playing "schoolboys" could whip us.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  That's my guess too Karl. But i think The City game may be on NBCSN.
                  Go with our guess, it has been just announced - Man City v West Ham on NBC!!!
                  btw - Liverpool v Newcastle is on NBCSN (as per my guess) & I know My GUNNERS v Norwich on MSNBC

Comment

HL, just imagine!! dat eediat bwoyyy Dzeko score two more goal tideh..cho! Him mussi tink him name Suarez!
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X