Mr. President - Pep or Luis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President - Pep or Luis?

I noticed that management is stalling on LVG's announcement. Is this because Pep is giving out shout about unrest at Bayern? Who do you prefer? I think I would go with RVG because I think we need a strong character to with his own stellar credentials to step out from SAF's shadow. I could live with 2 to 3 years of abrasiveness if we are set back on the right path and start winning back trophies within 2 years.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Right now we need someone to rebuild the team so based on that I would have to say Van Gaal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Right now we need someone to rebuild the team so based on that I would have to say Van Gaal.
      Van Gaal has the job in the bag from weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Van Gaal has the job in the bag from weeks ago
        Just checked my official source and there is nothing there. If he had it in the bag, why is he asking for a deal to be done because there are other offers?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Just checked my official source and there is nothing there. If he had it in the bag, why is he asking for a deal to be done because there are other offers?
          I am the official source, if Van Gaal is not the Man U manager when it is announced then sack me

Comment

But then you goin do a Rafa an come back to haunt we!
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X