Bwoy the Chineyman them good to we eehh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwoy the Chineyman them good to we eehh

The latest game will be played at the 9,000-capacity Matchroom Stadium, the home of League One Leyton Orient. Kick-off time is yet to be decided.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport/Boyz-s-Egypt-test

sorry HL, couldn't make it pass at all. LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Rahtid, the ground too small, it can't hold all of us

Comment

Assasin, lets hope that Leyton Orient field their full Chinese squad...fi reel
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

When we should have been playing friendlies, we didn't... yes, I know teams are looking for practice matches prior to WC, but we could have been there had we had more practice matches when we needed them.
        Peter R

Comment

...but good for our Reggae Boyz. Makes for less space in which to defend against this highly technical set of Egyptians. Less possibility of being embrassed...in any case, if we are, it would have been worst on a larger field.

It is not an accident that our "The Office" field is less than fullest of international allowed size.

Small fields are friends to TEAM just starting out on the road to perfecting technical and tactical excellence. The improving TEAM grows on competence it becomes better and better able to manage games on large fields.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is it a "small field"? or just "small" in seating capacity??
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Is it a "small field"? or just "small" in seating capacity??
              Peter you got me, Karl didn't. I was commenting on the seating capacity!

Comment

Working...
              X